Beretta PX4 Storm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daxt79

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    5000+ outta mine with no hiccups. Less recoil in the .40 compared to other .40's of same size. Only con I have is the long slack trigger pull in single action.

occunknown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ringgold
    Great gun, my every day carry and trust my life with it. Never had a problem with it in any way, Trigger travel could be a little shorter but that would be a personal thing I guess.

JetMech

Displaced Yankee
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Shreveport
    Had mine for a few years, never had any issues with it. It's one of my favorite carry guns. The only thing I don't like about is the safety is mounted high on the slide. This can make it tricky to disengage with out shifting your grip.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I have one issued to me that I carry daily. I have had no reliability issues. The finish on the slide is wearing down in some spots, but holster wear is expected on duty guns...

JR1572

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Love mine in 9mm. Sucker runs through any ammo without a hitch. One of those guns you could pour sand in and shoot.

It shoots 9mm and sand? How does that work...kinda like a musket where you pour sand down the barrel and then use a ram rod? Is the sand a less than lethal option? It doesn't seem like that would be very effective past a few feet.

merlin661

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I have the PX4 9mm Subcompact, and use it as my everyday concealed carry. I recently let my dad try it out and he was on paper on a small target at 25 yards having never even held it before. That speaks wonders in accuracy especially of a Subcompact gun. I don't think I will ever part with mine.

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Texas, but from Louisiana
    Great gun. I previously owned one in 40 cal, and I have one in 9mm now.

px4-9mm.jpg

Top Bottom