Bergara Barrels and BPI

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lineofdeparture

Jan 27, 2011
    New Roads
    After reading/ viewing all of the hype over "bergara Barrels" i figured i would give them a try. So why not try small and less expensive before i start actually really using their product. On Dec 23 of 2010 i ordered a Bergara Barrel for my Ruger 10/22( which they claimed was in stock and ready to ship). As usual i was sent the confirmation emails etc. Approx a week later i was sent an email saying that they were moving facilities and it could cause a few weeks delay in processing and fulfilling my order. ( ok, right I am a very reasonable person, NO HARM NO FOUL). All of Janurary passes and yet i have heard/ received nothing. I call them and they explain again that they have moved etc. Ok, no Problem... Right??? Not to me..... Mid feb comes around and i call them back asking for a status update, and the customer service was absolutely horrible, to say the least. i keep getting "circle talk" ( you guys who have been in the military and overseas know exactly what that is).... So i get a little aggravated and just hang up. 2 weeks go by and, I send an email to customer service with my invoice attached and dont receive anything, not a update, not an "F" you.... NOTHING.... Today, i have finally waited long enough( 3 months) for an anwser to where is my barrel that was waiting for me to order, at the time of purchase... I get the runaround again for about 30 minutes, then the Marine comes out and I start tearing some A**... Needless to say i had to demand a refund( which they did not want to give me) yet they could not explain where, why, or what the deal was with my order......... So Im glad to see my money refunded to my AMX card, yet i am appalled at their horrible customer service....

How can one claim to be the best barrel producer in the world, if they wont even fulfill an order to a customer....?? Anyone else get the pleasure of dealing with bergara barrels and BPI??????

Last edited:

lineofdeparture

Jan 27, 2011
    New Roads
    I bought a bergara for a contender. I got it from midway in short order.
    I would assume it would be easier to obtain from another vendor..especially midway... but they make me not even want to try any of their products... I really wanted a better turn out of that order, its a shame I had to burn the bridge.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom