Best Christmas Present to ever recieve

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Well late Christmas present with a messy unwrapping . This is our first Child Eli , 8.9 lbs and 20 3/4 inches long . I can already tell i have a new adventure on my hands with out a clue how to start it . Atleast the baby seat is cat tested and approved . :mamoru: Now how young is to young to get him his first rifle .
    20120103_063653.jpg
    [/IMG]
    20120103_142900.jpg
    [/IMG]

drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    Congratulations on the new addition. It is an adventure. Two years ago, when our first arrived, I couldn't imagine that I would be where I am now. I now have a two year old and a 6 month old and every day brings something new. It can be frustrating at first, just be there for your wife, especially during the time of adjustment. The biggest help for my wife was for me to take the baby on Saturday mornings and let her catch up on some sleep. Its the little things that make the biggest difference.

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Im am already starting to understand the little sleep thing .

Congrats! You will eventually learn to survive on a minimal amount of sleep.
    I thought I was done with raising children being my youngest is 17 now, but I have been blessed with a 10 month old grandson who is my little energy vampire. Wouldn't trade it for the world though.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Congrats, for the first 6 months it was rough but after that it gets easier. When they begin to walk it get even better, and she is almost putting together sentences and it is more awesome each and every day.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Man congratulations. My little boy is 4it months old and he's my world. At work fir 7 days all I think about is coming home and wanting to buy him something lol. Have fun, its awesome. Words can't describe it.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Congratulations. We just had our second boy 2 months ago. Both our boys slept 6-7 hours each night by the first month or so. Pretty happy about that.

My second one was born on 11/2/2011 and he just had his 2 month check-up yesterday. He has gained 3 pounds, 12 ounces in that time and grew 2.5 inches.

here he is now:
    374916_10100958220041200_4940355_65889269_1602341273_n.jpg

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Congrats on the kid, get him a rifle now! You can shoot it and keep it warm for him.
    You can start them pretty early, I've seen some youtube videos of 5-8 year olds doing competition style shooting. They were probably better shots and safer than many adults.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    Congrats. I had a daugther Christmas '10 and a niece the Christmas before so these kinds of Christmas presents are pretty nice.

Yeah you will adapt to the sleep thing and after a few months it gets better. Kids are great especially after you get that first year/first child under your belt.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    i will say one thing about the delivery process . You always see on movies the delivery process and how crazy the woman gets . I didnt think it would be that true . My wife stangled me twice , nearly broke my fingers a few times . Told me how much she was hating me right then . Main thing i look forward to now is the belly button things falling off . That ambilical cord freaks me out .

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Congratulations to you and your wife.

Go ahead and get his gun now, before our govt. bans them. He gives you a good excuse to buy all kinds of stuff now, of course, just for him.

Top Bottom