Best holsters for Ruger LCP max?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deuce2626

Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Slidell
    I have an Alabama pocket holster that I love. It has good retention and a thumb tab. Looks just like a phone in the pocket.

Jfovs

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    I have an Alabama pocket holster that I love. It has good retention and a thumb tab. Looks just like a phone in the pocket.
    Nice! I've been looking at getting that one next. I actually have a CYA kydex with a tuckable ulticlip and wing for it right now. But a good kydex pocket is what I want next and I hear Alabama is the best

Jfovs

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    I pocket carry mine with a sticky holster. Love those or the desantis equivalent which I have for a GX4.
    Do you carry with one in the chamber? No judgement if you do. Personally I don’t feel comfortable doing that unless I have something with a hard cover over trigger and a decent bit of retention. I know it’s a bit of overkill with the trigger safety and all but I try and eliminate 100 percent possibility (as best I can) of a negligent discharge

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I do indeed carry with one n the chamber. The holster covers the entire guard and thus trigger and has never come out of the holster on its own. I think it would be difficult for that to happen due to gravity and tension from the outside of the pocket. It’s never bothered or worried me.

javery5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2023
    New Orleans La.
    I carry it in a desantis. One with ulticlip one with factory. Both work good in basketball shorts or any pant with a drawstring. My wife carries one in a sticky. These guns have such a long trigger pull that I couldn’t imagine a ad while in a sticky holster. image.jpg

Top Bottom