Best or shall I say most craziest excuse you have heard for not having ID.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    As someone that bartends in the french quarter, I just have to ask the LEO's here what are some of the excuses that people have told you for not having ID on them or any crazy thing that they tried to pass off as ID. I have had some one tell me that they just arrived in town and came directly from the airport. He never answered my question of " So how in this post 911 world did you get on a plane with no ID" I have had a gutter punk show me a copy of there birth certificate. I have no idea what one guy was showing me it sort of looked like a military ID but no picture and dob on the back. That one was claiming he was in the military (he couldn't tell me what branch cause he was doing secret stuff in Iraq) And kept insisting what he had was real.

PotatoMuncher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Lacombe
    When I was an MP doing patrol duty, I once pulled over a soldier who couldn't produce an ID of any kind. I asked him where they had gone, and he said they were back at his barracks room. I just stared at him for an explanation, when he finally said "Oh... you have to actually CARRY those with you? Well that's stupid. You can't just look it up and see if I have one?"

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I lost mine on the beach one day in Panama city, got into a strip club later that night with a TWIC card and my Hunters education card.

13f3p

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    madisonville, la.
    had a guy show me some prison tatoos,said that since he was old enough for a tatoo,he was old enough to come in.i explained that whether or not he was 21 or 51,he needed an id to enter,he returned an hour or so later with a jqa yearbook.he just couldn't grip the concept of positive,valid id

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    had a guy show me some prison tatoos,said that since he was old enough for a tatoo,he was old enough to come in.i explained that whether or not he was 21 or 51,he needed an id to enter,he returned an hour or so later with a jqa yearbook.he just couldn't grip the concept of positive,valid id

Well I haven't had that happen yet.

glock4me

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Gramercy, LA
    I had someone tell me that his wife had it. So when I approached the female in the passenger seat and asked her for his DL she asked me "why would I have it?" So I then asked her if she was his wife. She then advised me that she was his girlfriend and did not know that he had a wife. It turned out not to be a good night for him to say the least.

Top Bottom