Best place to pick up a Glock 19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Where's the best place to pick up a Glock 19 in the Baton Rouge area? I'd like one with night sights, but I've found them without for $500, and could add the sights for $100 so it would have to be able to beat those prices.

I can't have it out of town because I don't have a spare minute for the next month or so on the weekends (hunting season), but I'd like to get one to carry in the woods... the old G26 is great for concealed, but I need another larger 9mm.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    There are some dealers on this site with decent prices. I've dealt with KEMOSABI and he was a pleasure. I got a G26 from him that smelled like incense for a couple months after I bought it lol. It's the gun cleaner that he uses, good stuff.

Otherwise, get lucky at a pawn shop.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Where's the best place to pick up a Glock 19 in the Baton Rouge area? I'd like one with night sights, but I've found them without for $500, and could add the sights for $100 so it would have to be able to beat those prices.

I can't have it out of town because I don't have a spare minute for the next month or so on the weekends (hunting season), but I'd like to get one to carry in the woods... the old G26 is great for concealed, but I need another larger 9mm.

I can fix you up. Call me at 225-664-7046.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Sold G19 with NS to Nick. Smooth transaction, Thanks Nick.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    thanks right back to you. everything was as described, can't wait to take it out shooting.

After shooting I will adjust the rear sight if needed, I will need your target and the distance you shot from.

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    update on this gun:
    it's a keeper! although it doesn't seem to like shooting shot shells (snake shot), the shot shells only seemed to **** off the 5' rattlesnake anyway.... but when I cleared the jam and loaded the other mag with WWB ammo it was as smooth as can be and I now have a ten section rattle in a jar ;) ... oh yeah, the deadly blow was a head shot, I think the sights are just fine :D
    IMG_0754.jpg

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    update on this gun:
    it's a keeper! although it doesn't seem to like shooting shot shells (snake shot), the shot shells only seemed to **** off the 5' rattlesnake anyway.... but when I cleared the jam and loaded the other mag with WWB ammo it was as smooth as can be and I now have a ten section rattle in a jar ;) ... oh yeah, the deadly blow was a head shot, I think the sights are just fine :D
    IMG_0754.jpg

I am glad you like the G19. Good shooting, I must have set the sights where you need them. If you need anything for the G19 let me know.

Top Bottom