Best Prices on WWB or other range ammo?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I think I paid 7.xx for 50 at Academy a while back but was told that 100 packs are 12.xx at Walmart. Haven't checked in a month or so, though.

Anyone seen any cheap? I need to stock up.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    found some 9mm wwb at basspro's website for 12.99/100. only 12.xx shipping, even with 10+ boxes so i think that comes out being cheaper than walmart with tax... ill have to call and find out how much the 100 packs are.

Flipn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    9 mm CCI Blazers (if u dont mind shooting aluminum casing) is 4.86 @ academy for a box of 50

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    100 packs of wwb at walmart is 12.xx, sometimes they dont have the 100's tho. I think precision's brass only rule is lifted, so that blazer could be good. I like WWB tho, it isnt too dirty. It feeds well in my GF's sig too, for some reason her gun doesnt like blazer or magtech.

Flipn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    100 packs of wwb at walmart is 12.xx, sometimes they dont have the 100's tho. I think precision's brass only rule is lifted, so that blazer could be good. I like WWB tho, it isnt too dirty. It feeds well in my GF's sig too, for some reason her gun doesnt like blazer or magtech.

does her sig have a problem locking back at the last round using Blazers? (like its short stroking or something)

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    it did that a few times, and it also FTF'd a few times, and not during fire, while racking the slide or using the slide release.

She's had a few probs with it before with cheap ammo, I think its a mix of cheap ammo and a weak grip for the recoil. I tried to get her to get a 9mm but she wouldnt hear of it lol.

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    At least yall can buy ammo at wally world! The one in Slidell only carries shotgun shells, and no firearms! :madfawk:

I usually wait for gun shows, but now a box of 50 PD rounds for 9mm are 20 to 30 dollars:(

Top Bottom