Beware frindswood bullets!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 64 ECHO MIKE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I placed an order with Friendswood bullets on " November 1st 2013!!!!". I have not received my order. Nobody answers the phone there. I don't give a **** how busy they are. I have left several " nice " ( yes really ) messages " on their voicemail with no response. I have emailed them several times with no response. The phone message you get now says they are filling Decembers orders. Well f*ck me I guess. A 15 % discount from this site is nice ( that I didn't use ) but doesn't help if you never get the order. I'm probably going to call the BBB but so what.

$ 130.00 down the drain. Stolen as far as I'm concerned. Whether they're thieves or f*ck ups I don't care. The firearms community is supposed to be above the rest of the lazy, stupid people in this fast deteriorating country.

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    My cc company got me a full refund back in October. They were quick to process my order but never delivered. They never answered the phone again past the first week of December. Visa was quick to issue a refund. Good Luck

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    This sounds familiar I pre ordered 2000 bullets from a vendor on this site when he was just starting up and that was a couple years ago. Still havent gotten my bullets or my money back just get excuse after excuse of why.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Yeah - I went through this last year with American Freedom Firearms - Purchased a Silencer, they had to order it from the vendor but decided to close shop before they made my order but AFTER they charged my card......

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Why not just call your CC company? Its very easy
    I agree. Credit card companies usually will place a hold on the specific charge for 30 days to investigate. During the 30 days they won't charge you any finance charges. You're SOL on any finance charges related to this specific charge that you already paid since November. They give the vendor those 30 days to respond. If they don't, your credit card company will/should reverse the charges.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Damn thats about as bad as getting screwed on Ferrara's:madfawk: coated bullets "pre-sale" 1-1/2 years ago and counting…..
    :dogkeke:

HA! you to? To make a very long story short..... ordered 2 belts and was told they could do a dog collar. Took forever to get them in, 1 belt not what I ordered, the other a rivet came out after the 3ed use. No dog collar ever came and I paid for it. they offered a refund but never came. then in October the offered to make the collar again and give me a refund... here we are 5 months later, still no refund or dog collar......

Not a great way to start a business if you ask me!

This all started in December of 2012..... And still have not gotten My refund for the Dog collar I paid for OR the dog collar they told me several times they were going to make and send along with the refund....

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    HA! you to? To make a very long story short..... ordered 2 belts and was told they could do a dog collar. Took forever to get them in, 1 belt not what I ordered, the other a rivet came out after the 3ed use. No dog collar ever came and I paid for it. they offered a refund but never came. then in October the offered to make the collar again and give me a refund... here we are 5 months later, still no refund or dog collar......

This all started in December of 2012..... And still have not gotten My refund for the Dog collar I paid for OR the dog collar they told me several times they were going to make and send along with the refund....
    Damn! Have you tried calling and pming him?

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Damn thats about as bad as getting screwed on Ferrara's:madfawk: coated bullets "pre-sale" 1-1/2 years ago and counting…..
    :dogkeke:

I have NO business with you. You are going back on my ignore list.

I thought Ashley took care of you, if she didn't send me a PM and let me know what we owe you.

Top Bottom