Beware my fellow members of a scammer at the number below

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deeremanjoe

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Tickfaw
    So evidently after several back and forth with moderators the user name I won’t mention stated he didn’t know anything about all the Scams that he was accused of. So I am posting the phone number and conversation attached of the scammer Coward that contacted me for everyone to be aware if you get a call or text from this number

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
      IMG_1885.jpeg
      188.2 KB · Views: 180

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    The reason why I know that it was Deuce2626 is because right after he ghosted me, he blocked me on bayoushooter.com. It's not coincidence when out of all the members, Deuce2626 was the only one who blocked me. I had his bayoushooter profile on my PC when we were making the deal, and after he ghosted me, his profile disappered on my PC. That's not coincidence. And, I've been contacted by at least 2 other members who stated the same. If it wasn't him, why would his username block the ones that he scammed and no one else??????

Deeremanjoe

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2022
    Tickfaw
    I had the same reaction…
    Yes I had rifle listed ; he texted me ; I adjusted my schedule and waited in parking lot and he sent me the message attached because he was ignorant of the value of the rifle. It’s evident he done this to other members as well . Cowards like this are the ones that key your vehicle they won’t approach you to your face. …….“I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it. Captain Woodrow F Call”

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yes I had rifle listed ; he texted me ; I adjusted my schedule and waited in parking lot and he sent me the message attached because he was ignorant of the value of the rifle. It’s evident he done this to other members as well . Cowards like this are the ones that key your vehicle they won’t approach you to your face. …….“I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it. Captain Woodrow F Call”
    That sux bro. I doubt he’ll even speak up to defend himself. That’s a sure sign he’s guilty. Anyway, thanks for the heads up for sure.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    Looks pre meditated with no intention of a meet.

That’s just asking for everyone here to give him some of that “spam treatment” listed above.

LOL.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I was watching an auction on GB for a Handi Rifle last night. It ended at over $1,100.

Way more than MSRP. It was in .357 magnum.

Some rifles are worth more than MSRP.

I see PTR 91s selling for $1,500.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I’d be pretty pissed if they set up the buy/ trade and pulled some BS like that. If people don’t like the price they’re free to keep scrolling. I do it every day ‍♂️

I agree. If somebody set up a meeting at Academy to purchase your rifle, then sends that text you posted earlier about "bring inside Academy and see if you can sell it for over msrp", he should be banned from B.S. permanently. Right now! Wasted your time and pulls that kind of sh*t? Totally unacceptable behavior and conduct.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The rifle I listed was a marlin 25N with low rings and a Barska 3-9x40 for $300.. these rifles were made from 1983-2003 so he is not going to buy one at Academy for $300
    What he did was malicious, and he never intended to purchase your rifle. And seems he did it to teach you some sort of sick lesson. He wasted a lot of your time, for absolutely nothing.

I believe the mods here will need some time to sort all this out, but I sure hope in the end, they do the right thing and ban this pucker. If he is indeed guilty as its laid out above.

Top Bottom