bicycling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Comite was a blast! First time riding a trail. It was very dusty but definitely enjoyable. Now I need to focus on some things to improve my riding. My specialized(and me) has some battle scars now. Next time I'll lug around some clippers to get those damn branches out of my face. Those thorns really perk you up riding through them!

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    My ride a Specialized Stumpjumper and I ride at Comite once or twice and week. If any BS member want to meet up just let me know.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Sweet! I might've seen you this past Saturday. Plenty of nice bikes out there. I was rolling a Specialized rockhopper 29er. Might not be ideal I find since a 26" is so much more agile but the hills were very easy to get up if I still had a little speed. One or two pedals and I'm over it. Will have to definitely get with you next time we head out there.

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    I was headed out to Hooper Rd Park on Monday to ride but it started storming about halfway there. Plan to hit up Comite once the weather gets better. I ride a 2011 Trek 3700

3fe1906c.jpg

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I've got a wild hair to get a mountain bike and start riding a bit for exercise, problem is I dont want buy a crap but I also dont want to drop $400+ and after a quick trip to a "real" bike shop realized that is pretty much impossible. Anybody have anything for sale or know of a good deal somewhere?

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    glad to see this thread bumped.

Wife and I are looking to get into recreational road riding and going to put our Raleigh Revenio bikes on Layaway tonight at Schwinn for Christmas!

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Thought I found a killer deal on craigslist, no response from seller and then ad disappeared. This is getting frustrating!

Miltonite

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Lafayette
    I actually started riding a bit more. Ever since I got a bad knee sprain in judo I decided I want to get my legs stronger and biking is what does it. I ride a little over 5 miles 3 times a week. It isn't much alone but that with judo and disc golf it keeps me busy. My goal is to get to 20 miles at about 15 mph then ride in an alley cat race either here in Lafayette or down in Houma with my cousin's crew.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    I ride in my neighborhood when I get off work at night for exercise. I used to jog but it makes my knees hurt like hell. Just ride a cheap Mongoose from Academy. It gets the job done.

Top Bottom