Big Boy Armament on Facebook

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Yes I am. If you want to bring a demo SDN-6, anyone shooting next to me would appreciate it more than you could imagine. Ask Mickey!

I'm out of SDN-6's until the next shipment. I guy on the board asked me for one and I miscalculated and sold him my demo that I haven't fired yet.

I should have more in soon. I might have a customer who will let us borrow his, which is paid for.

I'll have to see.

You can shoot my Cyclone if you'd like.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Derek, I was really just kidding. I wouldn't ask a customer to shoot his new can and I already have a the brake mount on my rifle so I can't shoot the Cyclone. Thanks for the offer though. If you want to bring my SS Sparow, I can bring the rifle for it and we can have some fun before or after the match.

Tell the guy who bought your demo SDN to hurry up and build his rifle for it. As of now, his can is nothing more than a paper weight to him.:D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    When I say customer I mean good friend ;)

I can't believe I sold one, but I told two people last minute I would hold one and miscalculated how many I had. Now I have to wait. LOL.

At least I have a thread on can for the mean time.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bump for more exposure?

Derek, I am not a Facebook regular, but I did check out your pages. You most assuredly should produce videos of your products in action. Most people that want your types of products probably already have their minds set, but you need to try to catch the interest of those that may not know how the products actually work, and how easy it really is to purchase it.

A before/after type audio/visual presentation of they way they suppress the muzzle blast speaks volumes.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    That's a good recommendation. There are a few videos posted there, but they get bumped to the bottom and you have to click to get to them.

None of them show before and afters. That is a great idea and I'm going to have to try to hit the range on a vacant day when nobody is around so I don't get all that background noise :)

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    That's a good recommendation. There are a few videos posted there, but they get bumped to the bottom and you have to click to get to them.

None of them show before and afters. That is a great idea and I'm going to have to try to hit the range on a vacant day when nobody is around so I don't get all that background noise :)

Make sure whatever you film with doesn't have some built in auto level correction. That will kill the vid. Also, thanks for making my day! Lol

Top Bottom