Biker lays it down into a tanker. (POV)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Yeahhh wat a dumbass

It's not so much that he laid the bike down when he could very well have stopped. . . but the fact that he approached the situation like that in the first place. "Hey everybody is slowing down up there for some unknown reason, guess they're just dumb I'll not slow down at all and fly by"

3axap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    The tanker was making a right turn onto a street with what is known as a "brick sign" in Russia. These mean Wrong Way... Road rules in Russia are very loosely followed and hardly enforced. This is the result.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    I myself wouldn't had laid it down, never did do that or came close as I always was able to stop beforehand. He did seem to ditch the bike way early but people react different at different times. I remember one time when I first started driving a bike, I was looking at myself in the store windows going thru the old stores section on downtown Denham. Wasnt going very fast but kept looking over admiring myself in the store windows and didnt notice the 18 wheeler in front of me stop all the sudden..Hit the brakes just in time but was staring at the backend of the truck just in front of my face...Lesson Learned ! :rofl:

FYI you dont drive a bike you ride it. That is all.

Old Smokey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I myself wouldn't had laid it down, never did do that or came close as I always was able to stop beforehand. He did seem to ditch the bike way early but people react different at different times. I remember one time when I first started driving a bike, I was looking at myself in the store windows going thru the old stores section on downtown Denham. Wasnt going very fast but kept looking over admiring myself in the store windows and didnt notice the 18 wheeler in front of me stop all the sudden..Hit the brakes just in time but was staring at the backend of the truck just in front of my face...Lesson Learned ! :rofl:

You were probably always able to stop without "laying it down" because you had the bike under control. I wouldn't have had to "lay it down" either.

Rusty1

American
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South LA
    FYI you dont drive a bike you ride it. That is all.

Hmm..Didn't know the grammer police were here too...

FYI...

"Drive" ... "To guide, control, or direct (a vehicle)."

"Vehicle" ..."A self-propelled conveyance that runs on tires; a motor vehicle."

"Ride" ... "To be carried or conveyed, as in a vehicle or on horseback."

So actually, you "Drive" a bike hence needing a "Drivers" license, not a "Riders" license.

But the common slang for it would be Ride a bike..if that makes you feel better. :)

Rusty1

American
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South LA
    Will I will put my 30k+ Miles throghtout the south on both Cruisers and Pocket Rockets without one accident, or laying one down to yours anytime. :)
    But, by a real biker, if you mean the multitude of dumshi@s I seen on bikes that usually end up in the hospital, then yes you are correct, I'm not
    a biker. Now can we just all get along ? Or shall we keep hijacking this thread?? ;)

Top Bottom