Black Americans Should Arm Themselves

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    O'REILLY: All right so what you're saying is if MSNBC and NBC News's hypothesis is true that this was a racially-biased driven murder --

COULTER: Right.

O'REILLY: -- that all African-Americans should take that as a warning sign and arm themselves against that happening to them therefore, they should support the NRA. They should support the law that gives, allows you to fight back if threatened and they should arm themselves. That's what you're saying?

COULTER: Yes. And I mean the reason I thought of it is because liberals are leaping to exactly the opposite conclusion that oh, we have to get rid of these Stand Your Ground laws. They are against the easy issuing of concealed carry permits. Well as I point out in my column Martin Luther King Jr., a Christian minister under constant death threats applied for gun permit after his house was fire bombed.

And the Alabama authorities under the discretionary gun permit law said no, no this Christian minister is not suitable for a gun permit. That's how discretionary permits were. People who are for gun control are trying to keep guns out of the hands of the powerless.

O'REILLY: You know that's an interesting -- what you did was you turned the tables on the left and their agenda, there's no doubt about it. It's interesting that you cite Martin Luther King Jr. because the reason he was denied a gun permit is because he was black. That was the only reason.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/04/20/coulter-black-americans-should-arm-themselves?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz1uPOi0n7c

She makes a good point :chuckles:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I have seen this to be true!! I was at Precision last week and when finishing up I noticed a bout 20 folks there doing their firearms training for their CC permits. Guess what?? Out of the 20 people there 18 were black students. This tells me that they are like most of us in that we feel like we need to protect ourselves. Gender-wise it was about 75% female. I think most good law abiding people are just getting fed up with the criminal element today.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    ALL American Citizens should be armed if legal under the current law...even if they are mooozlums, or what ever color ...makes no difference. If the armed person breaks the law they are arrested. I don't see anything hard about this.

Are there any people I think shouldn't have guns ?? Oh yea...lots, but until the law is broken they can have them. Lets learn to be a polite society.

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    but we've got to get guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunzz (not criminals) off our streeeets! Pepol wit guuuuunz, are cowards who would normally run from a life or death situation and the guuuuuuun, gives them a sense of powah (...duh. it's called a tactical edge. Sam Colt, not MLK, made all men equal). (so several dozen blacks mouthed off on some liberal talk show in Baton Rouge/New Orleans area last week in regard to Tray-vuuuuuun Martian case)

This ^ is the mentality you're dealing with. Generations of blacks who have been taught that ordinary people are too stupid to take care of themselves and only the government should have power and authority and take care of everybody. And of course that reasoning extends to gun owners and gun carriers too.

(disclaimer for the PC cops, like they will care: I am not saying that "all blacks" are anti-gun, but this is a prevailant culture that predominates much of the black culture in America)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom