Black Rifle Works

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eliska

Jun 7, 2010
    New Orleans
    (I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but it doesn't seem to really fit anywhere else.)

I just had a great experience with a company online called Black Rifle Works. (No, unlike the guy shilling for H&K last week, I have no connection to BRW except being a happy customer). I ordered a sling and what I thought was a pair of swivels. When the package arrived, I was bummed to see that it was only 1 swivel. Purely my mistake. For the price, it could only have been one and the product description was plenty clear. I just screwed up.

I sent the company an email explaining my error and asking if there was a way to get a second swivel without paying the full shipping charges again. Incredibly, BRW shipped me a second swivel at their expense. My mistake, but they fixed it at their cost. That makes me one happy customer. And so I feel compelled to tell others about it (since if they had screwed up I surely would have told that story!).

Anyway, you might want to check Black Rifle Works out. At least this time, they were really super to deal with. I know I will check there first next time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom