BLM protester gets run over.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    I must be a dumbass, I saw "BLM" and was expecting Bureau of Land Management. Expected to see protestors at Yellowstone or something

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    I must be a dumbass, I saw "BLM" and was expecting Bureau of Land Management. Expected to see protestors at Yellowstone or something

That happened to me as well.
    It is interesting how acronyms change.
    Take FTW for example.
    Today it means For The Win.
    In my day it meant Fu#k The World.
    That was hard to understand at first.

Getting old has its drawbacks...

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    If the police shot up a car fleeing a crime the BLM crowd would be protesting and rioting but a motorist hits an a$$hole in the middle of the street and they pull out guns and shoot up the car. Shows just how phony this whole movement is.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Just wanted to add. My comments as well as others here about BLM and others are not meant to be racist!
    I hope that others that read threads here do not think of us here at the site as such. I have black family and friends who are way harder then we are. As these young white and blacks make good hard working persons look bad. I know My my family / friends think these embarrassments always reflect on them. The news loves it 100%. They the news are 99% at fault it keeps going and going! The news wants news! And politicians want to use incidents to make it look like they care for whoever group it is, for their own good only! None of them have a problem making anyone from any race, sex, does not matter. They will have them look bad, stupid, criminal, ect. Why? For their own personal gains. They do it to whites as well.
    Just look at when a storm comes, do they talk to an intelligent person? Nope find the dumbest white trash guy / gal then can. If they could find Jethro Bodine living in a cabin they would.
    It will not stop till the persons being used under stand they are being used for someone else's agenda.
    I am not crawfishing out of anything i have said! These BLM members Blacks, Whites, Hispanics have no idea they are being used.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom