Bluing special!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It's that time of year again. Yep I'm about ready to "Kick the tires & light the fires" I have some firearms that are in line to be done but there's still room for more. If you were on the fence about wether or not to get that gun Hot Blued then wait no longer. Shoot me a PM with the type of firearm, the condition, and the type of finish that you want ( satin, factory, semi gloss, or high gloss) and I'll give you an sentiment on price. Discounts are given for firearms that are already disassembled , and more discounts are given for firearms that are already polished and ready to be "Dipped".

All American Gunsmithing LLC
    Baton Rouge L.A.

rfg

Jan 20, 2013
    independence,la
    could you give me an idea on how much it would cost to polish and reblue a Mossberg .410 barrel, the barrel has minor rust all over it's exterior. would it be cheaper to replace the barrel with a new one? the rest of the gun is rust free.

where are you located in B.R.?

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I can blue it cheaper than you can replace it for. The only factor would be pitting, if there is excessive pitting I would have to charge extra depending on the amount and the depth of it. I will do a shotgun barrel without a rib for $60, and one with a rib for $75. I'd need the receiver to match the finish of the barrel. If you are interested in getting it done you can give me a call. Thanks.

All American Gunsmithing LLC
    Baton Rouge L.A.
    (225)-244-1686

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Jake's got it together. Professional setup and awesome personal service. Dropped my pistol off for the treatment days ago and hoping to get another in soon. I've checked around and this is a great deal for the work involved. Don't miss out on this opportunity guys!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For those of you who need a gun refinished and haven't brought it to Jake, I'm sincerely sorry.
    Picked mine up this evening and I couldn't be happier. Turnaround was quick and the gun is 100%. I had a few doubts about how he was gonna bring that thing back but I can't find a single flaw. It's been my daily carry since '94 and has seen some rough times, and was so bad I'd actually considered replacing it except for how dependable it still is.
    Best money I've spent in years.
    Jake, thank you for your service and for being such an honorable guy. I know your business will flourish.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Life gets in the way sometimes but I have a project I've been meaning to get to for some time now, maybe I can work on it sooner rather than later. Glad to hear a satisfying report.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Life gets in the way sometimes but I have a project I've been meaning to get to for some time now, maybe I can work on it sooner rather than later. Glad to hear a satisfying report.
    I'm already looking through mine to see what I might could get in the next run

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom