Bobby Jindal on Sean Hannity

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Jindal will only be known for being one of a few louisiana governors to not end up in jail, and not raising taxes. Besides that, he has been a disappointment. Sure, people said he is a great leader during disasters. Well, thats nothing special, because you should be a good leader if you are in a position of power.

Thanks for the information though.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Jindal will only be known for being one of a few louisiana governors to not end up in jail, and not raising taxes. Besides that, he has been a disappointment. Sure, people said he is a great leader during disasters. Well, thats nothing special, because you should be a good leader if you are in a position of power.

Thanks for the information though.

If DWH was a disaster, I'd call Gov BJ's performance subservient to the Fed

Just an opinion from one Dawg

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    He lost me when he bailed on the idea of eliminating the state income tax. Sorry Bobby, start really cutting government then maybe you will have a shot. Until then he will just be a talking head.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Jindal will never overcome the backwards inertia he set in motion in that Rebulican rebuttal speech to Obama on Feb. 24, 2009. Jesus, what noob. You have to be more than the smartest kid in the class. It's time for another governor like Mike Foster who can cut and weld this POS state back together again.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    He lost me when he bailed on the idea of eliminating the state income tax. Sorry Bobby, start really cutting government then maybe you will have a shot. Until then he will just be a talking head.

He is just a typical lifelong republican politician. He wants small government...in every place besides where he wants it not to be.

Roadhazzard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    Near Monroe
    Bobby Jindal and his running dog Pastorek seem to be hell bent on presiding over the complete dismantling and destruction of public education in this state, from Pre-K thru graduate school.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Bobby Jindal and his running dog Pastorek seem to be hell bent on presiding over the complete dismantling and destruction of public education in this state, from Pre-K thru graduate school.

And that's bad news how?

Brother-man, the government/public indoctrination education system SUCKS!

People like it b/c of the cost or lack thereof. There's a reason it's cheap and our children's intelligence is paying the real price for now but their generation will pay for their ignorance in the long run.

Education is important, and GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC Education is pathetic.

Why would we trust the Gov. to run the most important experience in our children’s lives?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I haven't been here in LA long, but I like BJ okay. He vetoed the pay raise after he said he wouldn't.... after the people raised hell about it. I thought that showed some humility, which I think is good. I don't think he is awesome, but after reading this thread, I guess everybody wants Blanco back.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I haven't been here in LA long, but I like BJ okay. He vetoed the pay raise after he said he wouldn't.... after the people raised hell about it. I thought that showed some humility, which I think is good. I don't think he is awesome, but after reading this thread, I guess everybody wants Blanco back.

You know how it is, Unless he bows down and completely submits to doing and knowing everything everyone wants him to do- He's Garbage :rolleyes:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    And that's bad news how?

Brother-man, the government/public indoctrination education system SUCKS!

People like it b/c of the cost or lack thereof. There's a reason it's cheap and our children's intelligence is paying the real price for now but their generation will pay for their ignorance in the long run.

Education is important, and GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC Education is pathetic.

Why would we trust the Gov. to run the most important experience in our children’s lives?

I'm not sure that I agree the public education system sucks as bad as everyone hears. I think most of the problem is that children and their parents don't take advantage of it. The dumb High School Seniors are stupid because they and their parents chose to be.

Unfortunately, I do think some of the curriculum gets watered down to cater to the dumb-asses. Still I think children are taught a bit more than what their parents think, it's just the children don't learn/remember some of those things.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    You know how it is, Unless he bows down and completely submits to doing and knowing everything everyone wants him to do- He's Garbage :rolleyes:

I too would like the a Governor who was very Libertarian in most instances, but BJ is probably the best Governor LA has had in a long time. I think if he leaves, we will get someone who really sucks to replace him.

I hope I'm wrong.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm not sure that I agree the public education system sucks as bad as everyone hears. I think most of the problem is that children and their parents don't take advantage of it. The dumb High School Seniors are stupid because they and their parents chose to be.

Unfortunately, I do think some of the curriculum gets watered down to cater to the dumb-asses. Still I think children are taught a bit more than what their parents think, it's just the children don't learn/remember some of those things.

Oh don't get me wrong, children are a product of their parents until the day their parents die.

However today most parents expect and allow Schools to teach their children EVERYHTING. They don't want to come home and go over what their children were taught today. They want to come home and watch American Idol * American Idol Extra! :mad:

So for the vast majority we need to put public education back on the map and get parents to engage in their children’s education.

As long as the governments running things, it will never get better.

The reason Private schools and Home schooled children far exceed public schooled children is b/c of the amount of REAL teaching and TIME that is given to those children as compared to those in Public Schools.

Take the Government OUT of our schools and our intelligence will rise though the generations.

NOT saying that Public School children can't make it guys let's make that clear but there's no denying the effect that Private and Home Schooling has on children’s education. The stats have been in for a long time now.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I too would like the a Governor who was very Libertarian in most instances, but BJ is probably the best Governor LA has had in a long time. I think if he leaves, we will get someone who really sucks to replace him.

I hope I'm wrong.
    He's also very respectful to Veterans just a little FYI.

He's makes trips across the State constantly to award personally the LA Veteran Medal.

This takes a lot of time out of his schedule yet I’ve seen him at least 3 times here in little old Deridder and Leesville, LA.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Oh don't get me wrong, children are a product of their parents until the day their parents die.

However today most parents expect and allow Schools to teach their children EVERYHTING. They don't want to come home and go over what their children were taught today. They want to come home and watch American Idol * American Idol Extra! :mad:

So for the vast majority we need to put public education back on the map and get parents to engage in their children’s education.

As long as the governments running things, it will never get better.

The reason Private schools and Home schooled children far exceed public schooled children is b/c of the amount of REAL teaching and TIME that is given to those children as compared to those in Public Schools.

Take the Government OUT of our schools and our intelligence will rise though the generations.

NOT saying that Public School children can't make it guys let's make that clear but there's no denying the effect that Private and Home Schooling has on children’s education. The stats have been in for a long time now.

IMO Home schooled/Private schooled children do better because the parents act like they have skin in the game. Public schools don't do as well overall because that's where the folks who don't care send their children.

Public School kids who have parents that care do just as well as the others.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    He's also very respectful to Veterans just a little FYI.

He's makes trips across the State constantly to award personally the LA Veteran Medal.

This takes a lot of time out of his schedule yet I’ve seen him at least 3 times here in little old Deridder and Leesville, LA.

That is pretty cool.

I still worry that if he's gone, we will get someone worse...... maybe way worse.... Our last Governor was a Democrat!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That is pretty cool.

I still worry that if he's gone, we will get someone worse...... maybe way worse.... Our last Governor was a Democrat!

Who knows man, the country is mad right now and very much alive when it comes to voting. Every election records numbers are being set.

We control our destiny at the local elections, it is what it is and we get what we deserve.

The Presidency on the other hand is where MOST people show up to vote, and sadly people don't realize that their Vote really doesn't count. :mamoru:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom