Bogolusa PD Caught On Video Fabricating Charges

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Wow, all individuals that fabricated and flat out lied on the police reports deserve to face the penalty. Multiple witnesses falsifying information out of spite. This could have put that innocent process server in prison if he wouldn't have videoed the encounter. What the lawyer says at the end of the video is exactly right, what would have happened if he hadn't videoed this encounter? Too many people who are supposed to be upholding justice and the law were caught blatently lying, makes me sick.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Wow, all individuals that fabricated and flat out lied on the police reports deserve to face the penalty. Multiple witnesses falsifying information out of spite. This could have put that innocent process server in prison if he wouldn't have videoed the encounter. What the lawyer says at the end of the video is exactly right, what would have happened if he hadn't videoed this encounter? Too many people who are supposed to be upholding justice and the law were caught blatently lying, makes me sick.

It would have went beyond just some prison time. The man's whole life would have been ruined. Try finding decent sustainable employment fresh out of prison. His gun rights would be non-existent. All because of a disgruntled police officer who was being summoned for a police brutality case by the way.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Wow - makes you wonder what happens to those that "buck the system"..........:eek3:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Wow - makes you wonder what happens to those that "buck the system"..........:eek3:

The system needs bucking,and alot of it. It won't be easy, especially since some states are pushing for legislation that would make it a crime to video officers in the line of duty.

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Those lying on sworn statements should be fired and arrested and prosecuted. If you or I lied on sworn statements we should expect the same.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Just wow, makes one wonder how many times this has happened and there was no video to protect an innocent.

wow you aren't kidding! It's depressing that this stuff happens and it's being done by the people in authority.

Did I read the prosecutors were St. Tammany?!

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm not opposed to removing the bar licenses from the 2 prosecutors. Flat out lying should be never be tolerated especially when the life of a man hangs in the balance.

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    if you signed a statement that was found to be false you need to go to jail. that dude is gonna get paid big time.

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    What I don't understand is why the police officers went after Dendinger to begin with. He's just serving the papers. Why get so angry and worked up that several people would fabricate charges and arrest the guy? I think the video claimed Dendinger is related to the plaintiff in the summons case and possibly the officers wanted to intimidate that person by going after Dendinger. I'm with everyone else here, all who lied and tried to ruin this man should be prosecuted. I also think police officers and prosecutors should be penalized harsher when they use their positions in ways like this. i wonder if this opens a door for anyone who was ever put away with testimony from these individuals to re-open their case?

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Those lying on sworn statements should be fired and arrested and prosecuted. If you or I lied on sworn statements we should expect the same.

Maybe, they (those who swore out untrue statements) should face at least the maximum punishment they tried to perpetrate on the citizen? If any civil penalties are imposed, I would hope they are paid by the law breakers, not the tax payers.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Not good if you have a lot of scumbags and their attorneys now gearing up for appeals. Think of all the good, solid cases these folks were involved with that can be called into question because of one (alleged) stupid act.

this is not "one alleged stupid act"...it's not alleged at all correct? This is documented through video & paper documentation. Isn't it?

But I can see the concern that this might open a hole for actual criminals to get off with their wrongdoings. it's the nature of the beast it seems. the line of 'better 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man be jailed' is the line that must be walked I suppose.

Ultimately, I do not believe just b/c "all the good, solid cases these folks were involved with that can be called into question" is enough of a reason to let this act slide by ANY means (if that is what you were implying, if not I apologize). The people involved should be held accountable to the highest degree possible.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Not good if you have a lot of scumbags and their attorneys now gearing up for appeals. Think of all the good, solid cases these folks were involved with that can be called into question because of one (alleged) stupid act.

Same as the dirtbags, they should have thought about that before engaging in these unlawful actions! It is much more difficult for politicians to hide their corruption these days. They are just going to have to pay the piper like anyone else caught breaking the law.

Top Bottom