Botach Tactical Experience?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boothkicker

Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    West Monroe, LA
    What is you're experience with Botach Tactial? I placed an order on April 19th and still haven't gotten any kind of email confirmation. I received an email from paypal saying that I have authorized a payment to them.

I've emailed them at cs@botach.com and botach@botach.com and have received no reply. I've also called them and get automatically placed on hold until getting pushed to a vmail. No one ever connects to their live chat option either.

Any suggestions?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    F Botach. F them!

During the height of the Crazy, some mags came in stock. So I placed my order, then posted up in the Hot Deals section that they had the mags in stock. Two other members made orders and received them within a week. I, on the other hand, had my order put in a "backorder" status even though I ordered first. I tried to be patient, but after two weeks I asked them to ship what was there and cancel the rest.

The shipped one part, but charge me for all of it. It took multiple emails and another two weeks before they finally issued me a refund on the stuff they didn't send.

They're garbage. It seems to be that if you haven't ordered from them before, they have great service... but return customers are not on their list of priorities.

Easily remedied, I will not buy from Botach again.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Don't believe their website stock status and expect to wait for your order. If you know what you're getting into, it's not as big of a deal. I've ordered many times from them with verying results, I've ended up cancelling about 1/2 of the orders before they shipped. Their prices are unbeatable on some things though.

I've never had trouble with customer service. I've had the best luck with their online chat, and I've saved a couple email contacts from their support staff that I use to bypass the support system.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    What SpeedRacer said.

A few times I have to cancel orders with them for backordered stuff but I have spoken to people on the phone before and had no problems.

Have not done business lately since prices are up but historically they have the best prices on mags and other items so it's worth it.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Amongst my friends and I, we refer to it as "spinning the wheel" of Botach.

You never know what you're gonna get, if you get anything, or when. Between us we've hit basically every result possible. Order lost, Successful order, completely wrong product shipped, charged twice for product, product declared out of stock a month later and unwilling to cancel or return money, order out of stock same-day despite it being in-stock on the site still, and sending things to the wrong address. That's off the top of my head.

So order if you /really/ have to, and can't find it anywhere else, and you're in no rush.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    The few times I've ordered from them I received my order within a week. Their prices on some items are awesome. Never dealt with customer service, and I've never ordered anything I was worried about getting quickly.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    For sone reason paypal orders take a little loger to get a confirmation. I paypal order there last thursday and they shipped it monday. id call them. Iclve been dealing with them since 04 and never had a problem!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    A few weeks ago I placed two orders.
    The first one; several G21 mags I got within a few days.
    The other; a few mags for my son's PX4 .40 must be
    backordered; haven't heard anything on that order.

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    I have ordered from them about 4 times with good experience. The last order included a Trijicon SRS red dot sight that is expensive and electronic. Trijicon makes a nice, hard, foam case for it and the case was open when I opened the box. The case does open very easy and I'm sure they closed the latch before shipping. If I was shipping it, I would have taped it shut.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I recently made my first purchase from them with no problems. But i didnt order anything thats hard to find. Got some new mag followers, QC adapter for a sling for my AR, and a wrench. I dont remember exactly how long shipping was, but i got it sooner than expected.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I've Never had an issue with them. My first order years ago was a TA55 ACOG, been a regular customer since.

I don't do PayPal, always pay the other way.

I recommend them.

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    As previously stated, it is entirely hit or miss. I ordered a surefire mag from them and a buddy of mine ordered his literally 5 minutes later from the same computer. I got mine and his card was charged then his order wound up in limbo, about 3 weeks after I got my mag (which was about 3 days after i ordered it) his card was refunded. He never got the first email or phone call returned. Hell I don't think they ever even contacted him at all with a confirmation or anything. meanwhile I was so pleased that i wound up ordering another mag. Which again showed up about 3-4 days after I ordered it. Moral of the story, don't drink and shop on the internet.

Top Bottom