Botachtactical.com 60rd 5.56 mag 25 rd 15-22 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They hosed a bunch of people (yours truly and other BS members) on mags when the panic hit around mid-Dec. Certainly wish you best of luck, but don't hold your breath.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    They hosed a bunch of people (yours truly and other BS members) on mags when the panic hit around mid-Dec. Certainly wish you best of luck, but don't hold your breath.

I ordered lancers on the 18th from them and an email said I will get them, but still no shipping date or tracking number.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Ordered some 15-22 mags. Only place I have seen them in stock (hopefully) and I have been looking. Good luck to all of us that placed orders. Only weird thing is Botach usually takes Paypal. Could not get that option. If anyone gets a confirmation on the 15-22 mags let us know. I have a new rifle with only one mag and I feel weird with only the one mag. Now if I can only find some CCI in stock to break it in.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Ordered a 60 round Surefire mag from them just now. Hopefully goes through. I have had good luck and caught some great deals through them. I got an Aimpoint 3x magnifier with mount for $270 shipped. Also picked up 4 gen3 pmags the week before all this went down for $12 shipped each, and got them in no prob.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Yeah, I'm hoping my luck with them holds, but if not... I haven't truly lost anything since they don't charge you CC until it ships.

bxr t0ny

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Thibodaux
    Ordered some 15-22 mags. Only place I have seen them in stock (hopefully) and I have been looking. Good luck to all of us that placed orders. Only weird thing is Botach usually takes Paypal. Could not get that option. If anyone gets a confirmation on the 15-22 mags let us know. I have a new rifle with only one mag and I feel weird with only the one mag. Now if I can only find some CCI in stock to break it in.

Same thing here. I'll post in this thread if I get a shipping confirmation. My fist time ordering from Botach so hopefully I'll have some beginners luck.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom