Boudreaux and Thibodeaux.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Clotilde was driving home from one of her trips to New Orleans, passing through Cajun country. She saw Marie walking on the side of the road. She stopped the car and asked Marie if she would like a ride. Resuming the journey, Clotilde made a bit of small talk with Marie. Marie just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Clotilde.

"What's in the bag?" asked Marie.

Clotilde looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

Marie was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said, "Good trade....."

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Pierre and Boudreaux was flyin Cajun Airlines to da Mardi Gras. Boudreaux was flying da plane, Pierre was in da back foolin wid da cargo equipment an stuff. Da plane hit some turbulence an started bouncin around and Boudreaux got knock unconsicious. Den da plane start driftin. Pierre come run up to da front and Boudreaux was sprawl out all over da sterrin wheel.
    Well, Pierre don't know nuttin bout flyin an he start to get panaky. He grab da microphone and holla, "May Day! May Day! Dis is Cajun Air Line 90210. Boudreaux, him knocck uncounscious an I don know nuttin about flyin dis plane!

"Dis is da control tower," someone answered. "Don you worry about nuttin. We gonna splain how you to land dis plane, step by step. ah gar-own-tee! Just leave anyting ta us. Fus, how high you are, ah whas you position?"

Pierre thought a minute, dan say, "I'm five foot ten an I'm all da way to da front of da plane."

"No ! No! " answer da tower. "What you altitude, an where you location?"

Pirre, say, "Man , rat now ah got a po attitude, an ah'm from Thibodeauz, Laweezeeanna!"

"No! No! came an exasperated voice. "Ah needs to know how many feet you got off da groun an how you plane in realation to da airport!"

Pierre, he start to panic by dis time. He say, "Countin Boudreux's feets and mine togedder, we got fo feet off da groun an I don' believe dis plane related to you airport!"

A long pause-----de silence was deafanin. "We needs to know whoose you next of kin."

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Boudreaux hit's the lottery and wins!

Thibodeaux said, "Boud, Mais wad u gonna do wit dat 5 million dollar?"

Boudreaux said, "Ya know dem millionaires all gots a swimming pool in back of dey houses & DEY antertain all dey frins. Me, I'm gonna build me tree swimming pools."

Thibodeaux ask, "Boud, why three?"

Boudreaux said, "One gon got hot water, one wid cold water & one wid no water a tall".

Thibodeaux ask,"Why?"

Boudreaux said, "Dose of my fins dat like hot water, dey can go swim in it. Dose dat like cold water, dey can go swim in it.."

Thibodeaux ask, "Mais what about de one wid no water at all?"

Boudreaux said, "DATS FOR THE ONES DAT CAN'T SWIM A T'ALL"

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    One day Boudreaux, Thibodeaux and Comeaux went in de desert. All of sudden the car broke down. Boudreaux had an idea, he siad, "Bring anytin you can to survive".

They got everything and started to walk down the road.

Boudreaux said, "Me, ah brought food in case we get hungry".

Thibodeaux said, "I brought water in case we get tirsty".

Comeaux said, "Me, I brought the car door in case we get too hot, we can roll down the window".

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Boudreaux decided to go to the lumber yard and buy some storm windows. He gave the measurements, picked da ones he wanted, took dem to his house, & installed dem.

After about 6 months, he received a letter from the lumber yard's lawyer to report to court the next week. He went and face up wih Judge Thibodeaux, who axed him why he didn't pay anything for dose storm windows. Boudreaux said, "Mais judge, dey told me dey would pay for demselves in 6 months."

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Boudreaux walked into the Hubba Hubba and told the bartender, "Give me three shots o' whiskey, one fo' both o' my bess frens an' one fo' me. We agreed we'd drink ta each utha even when we couldn't git togetha." Every day for the next week, Boudreaux went into the bar and ordered the same thing.

Boudreaux followed the same ritual for the next four weeks, ordering three shots of whiskey each time. The following week, he went in and ordered two shots. The bartender looked very disturbed. He finally went up to Boudreaux and quietly asked, "Boudreaux, what happened? Did one of your friends pass away?"

"Aw no, sha! Nuttin' drastic like dat. I jus' quit drinkin' fo' Lent, me!" explained Boudreaux.

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Boudreaux and two of his podnas, Thibodeaux and Shawee, were fishing in the Gulf and suddenly found themselves in the middle of a violent storm. Their boat was blown way off course and eventually came to rest on a deserted island. They were stranded there for five years and managed to survive by eating fish, and wild berries. As Thibodeau was walking on the beach one day, he found a very pretty bottle and decided to take it back to the camp with him. Once there, he opened it, and out popped a genie.

Said the Genie, "I am your servant, and your wish is my command. I have the power to grant three wishes since there are three of you here. Each of you is entitled to one wish."

The three castaways looked at each other in total amazement and excitement.

"Since you found the bottle, Thibodeaux," said the genie, "the first wish is yours."

"Well, I'm from Cocodrie, me, an' I wanna git home right now, sha!" exclaimed Thibodeaux without hesitation. The genie snapped his fingers, and Thibodeau was instantly returned home.

"Me, dere, I'm from Grand Isle," said Shawee, "an' da soona I git myself back on da island, me, da betta!" A snap of the fingers, and he was home, too.

The genie looked at Boudreaux and asked, "And now, sir, what wish may I grant you?"

Boudreaux scratched his head, thought for a moment and said, "Ya know what? I'm kinda lonely, yeah! I sho' wish I had my two podnas back here wit' me."

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Boudreaux and Thibodeaux took some work on a pipeline in Arizona, but were lamenting the fact that duck season was opening and they were not back at home in Abbeville to do some hunting. Like all respectable Cajuns worthy of the title, they always had their shotguns in their trucks, and they found they had a few decoys knocking around in the back, too. Needing only some guidance as to where to set up, they went on down to the hotel lobby and asked the clerk where they could do some duck hunting.
    "DUCK HUNTING?!?!," laughed the clerk. "This is ARIZONA, there's no duck hunting here, it's nothing but desert!"
    "Tank yas, anyhow," said Boudreaux, and then to Thibodeaux, "C'mon, T'bo, we gonna fine us sum duck huntin', yeah!"
    "I'm wit you, Boudreaux," said Thibodeaux, and off they went in Boudreaux's truck. Boudreaux drives down the main strip until he sees what he's looking for, and pulls into the parking lot of a big-box hardware store. Thibodeaux follows him in, wondering what hardware has to do with duck hunting. Boudreaux looks for the first person wearing a store uniform and approaches him
    "Esscuze me, mistah, wherebouts you got ya blue tar-pole-ee-uhns?"
    "Blue what?"
    "Tar-pole-ee-uhns."
    "Oh, tarps! Aisle seven"
    "Boudreaux," asks Thibodeaux, "what we need a tar-pole-ee-uhn for?"
    "Truss me, we gonna go duck hunting, jus you wait."
    "I'm wit you, Boudreaux," said Thibodeaux, scratching his head.
    Boudreaux proceeds to load an entire shopping cart with blue tarps which he buys and throws in the back of the truck before heading straight out of town into the open desert. Boudreaux drives until they can't see any lights from the city, pulls off to the side of the dirt track near a large flat expanse of open ground, and begins unloading the tarps. Thibodeaux can't go silently anymore, and he grabs Boudreaux by the arm.
    "Boudreaux, I know I been said 'I'm wit you' on all dis, but what we doin out here in da middle uh da desert with a bunch uh tar-pole-ee-uhns? I don't see how dis is gonna get us to no duck hunting."
    "Thibodeaux," says Boudreaux as he starts to spread the first tarp out flat on the ground, "if we was back home we'd put dem decoys on da watuh and be in bidnuss, right? What's a duck decoy but a fake duck, and we got dem, so now if we in da desert wit no watuh, we jus needs some fake watuh!"
    "Boudreaux! Yous a smart one, yeah! I knowed deres a reason I was wit you!"
    Jumping into the effort enthusiastically, Thibodeaux starts spreading out tarps side by side with Boudreaux until, as the early morning hours near, they have created a sizeable fake lake, using rocks to hold the edges down and spreading their decoys on top. Gathering up all the tumbleweeds they can, they build themselves a suitable blind and settle in with their shotguns and duck calls, waiting for the first flight of Southbound ducks. As the sky is brightening and the sun begins to peak over the horizon, they see what they've been waiting for and can barely contain themselves. As the ducks get near, they blow on their calls and sure enough, the ducks start to wing on down! Excited that their plan is working, they ready their shotguns and prepare to open the season when suddenly, before setting down, the flight suddenly banks away and flaps hard, failing to land and moving on. They're disappointed, but soon enough see another Southbound group and set to blowing their calls again. Once more, it looks like their plan is working and they're about to succeed when at the last second the ducks again veer off. After two more repetitions, they figure some of the decoys must have toppled over or a corner of one of the tarps might be blowing in the wind, so Thibodeaux volunteers to leave the blind and go make a round to check on their set-up. After about five minutes, Thibodeaux returns to the blind and immediately sets to picking up his gear.
    "We might as well get to packin up, Boudreaux."
    "What you mean dere, T-bo? Wasn't da decoys alright?"
    "Yeah, da decoys was fine."
    "What about da tar-pole-ee-uhns, den?"
    "Dey was fine, too," say Thibodeaux.
    "Den why we got to pack up, T?"
    "Well, you know dem boys Claude and Wilson from over in Franklin dat works da other shift on da pipeline?" asks Thibodeaux.
    "Yeah, I knows dem boys," replies Boudreaux.
    "Well," says Thibodeaux, "ain't no ducks gonna land out dere while dem boys is sitting on the bank fishin'!"

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Boudreaux and Thibodeaux went hunting. Thib tells Boudreaux, "Mai's Boudreaux, I gotta sh*t, but no toilet paper!", Boudreaux says, "Mai's Thib, just use a dollar, dats what I do". Twenty minutes later, after watching the bushes shaking constantly, Thib comes out with sh*t all over his body. Boudreaux says to Thib, "Mai's what happened to you!?". Thib replies, "you try an wipe yo ass with three quarters, two dimes, and a nickel!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qwerty

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Metairie
    One Goat..... Love it
    I think my wife peeked....... Love it
    Great job everyone!!!
    Takes me back to late nights at the fishing camp in Cocodrie of course
    Send more!!!!

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Clarence was a yankee dat moved into a big house across da bayou from Boudreaux. Clarence annoyed Boudreaux with his loud music dat played all night long. Boudreaux told Marie dat since his pirogue had a big hole in it he couldn't get across da bayou to go give Clarence a piece of his mind. Boudreaux would just stand on da bank, shake his fist and yell at Clarence, but Clarence paid him no mind.

Well da Parish decided to put a bridge over da bayou just down the road from Boudreaux. Well he told Marie this was his chance to go show Clarence who was boss so he headed for da bridge. He wasn't gone long when he came back in da house wit a worried look on his face. Marie asked him " Mais Boudreaux, did you go teach Clarence a lesson like you been sayin you would?"

Boudreaux said "I walked to da new bridge and I saw dat sign on top da bridge dat said "Clearance 13 feet" so I figure a man dat tall can do whatever he wants."

Top Bottom