Bow Hunt Ohio Adams County

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Adams county is the number 1 trophy deer county in Ohio...Ive leased a farm in Adams county for bow hunting...I am looking into a couple other farms in the area.....Anyone interested in making a Trophy hunt in Paradise give me a holler...Adams county is where the Amish buck was killed that scored 300 inches w/32 points.This was killed 4 miles from my property...Last year they killed a 220 inch typical there also..You never know what you w/see on stand.150 inch deer are the average trophy in Ohio......

KEMO

Scottr88

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    I am very interested,I know we dont know each other,but I get along with everyone,I love to bow hunt,and would very much like to make a hunt up there with you.I am flexible on dates,if you are sure about bringing someone,please keep me informed,Take care.

rhettro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007

I am interested as well. I would finally get to hunt with scott again!!!!

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I have only a couple spots available....I am trying to pick up another farm down the road....
    The hunts are usually 5 days of hunting...Flights are usually 400.00 round trip...we stay in motel down the road from the farm....
    we w/be going opening week of bow season....hunting w/be from oct 1 thru oct 5th...Arriving the day before and leaving the next morning..Longer hunts are also available.we also w/more than likely offer 7 days of hunting for a little bit more....
    ANYTHING can happen when hunting these properties.This farm has not been hunted in many years.The farmer is a Amish family that does not hunt....
    5 day hunts w/cost ballpark $1000.00-$1200.00.. ... 7 DAYS A LIL MORE....7day will be 1500.00...Thats 14 hunts....Thats alot of Hunting...Opening week is usually when the records are shot too..!!!!! Ill post pics of deer killed in the area.....

BALANCE IS DUE UPON BOOKING....!!!!

IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME AND WE WILL DISCUSS..i Only have 1 opening right now...We w/only allow 1-2 hunters a year per property..We hunt TROPHY ONLY...

NO TROPHY FEES..SHOOT WHAT YOU LIKE.....ALLOWED 1 BUCK AND 1 DOE..MUST KILL BUCK FIRST........trophy deer in the area average in the 140-150 range with 200 plus inch deer in the area also....

I have a partner,we leased the property ourselves and will bring a couple people to offset a lil of the expense...We are not trying to make money,we are after TROPHY WHITETAIL.!!!!!!!You nwill be hunting w/only myself and one other person...We have a prime property in Monster Buck Territory...
    I started hunting Ohio last year,there is no other hunting experience like it....you will see deer and turkey in abundance...Last year i hunted a 200 inch non typical w/a wicked drop tine for most of my time there..One of the hunters wounded a 170 inch plus[we saw him when trailing]..he was huge,18 yr old hunter..We killed a 144 inch that was really pretty and my buddy missed 3 trophys in one hunt..Missed 3 differant deer,had 11 shooters under him w/a single doe in heat...Got it on video too !!!!
    Its amazing...
    I can take credit card for 3%...

kemo

Last edited:

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Amish 32 Point Buck Killed In Adams County Ohio

This is the famous Amish Buck killed 6 miles from our farm in Ohio.....There are more of these in the area,I promise.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Looks like Scott is coming to Ohio....Its possable i p/up another farm,if so Ill be able to bring one more hunter....
    Look Forward to sharing camp w/you Scott,Hopefully we get you on a big un !!!!!

Kemo

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    u will have a great time w Scoot...and hes a good hunter as well. Good luck scott, kill a big one when you get the chance!

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Adams County Harvest Photos

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF AREA TROPHYS..This why we go to the extremes we go through in Ohio.....This is what locals usually shoot as there trophy for the year....
    Land is all farm land,rolling hills and agriculture..Bucks live in the corn fields all summer long..Only traveling for water..They live in the fields and eat like pigs...When they cut the corn it sends them into the thickets and field edges..Alot of tree lines in Ohio,big woods to,but not like down here..They have patches of woods w/funnels /tree lines that the deer run....The huge deer live on the golf courses and in the city no hunting areas...if you can get nearby one of these areas you w/score....They are everywhere.In town they run across the car lots and eat in the school playgrounds.....Its like Mexico and doves....When in Ohio you automaticall increase your odds by 60% of killing a trophy deer......

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    kemosabi, what part of ohio are u in?
    i have a good freind who lives there and wanted to know if you were close by him.

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Adams county...Its located SE of Cincinnati,Ohio..Its on the bottom of the state,actually west union,ohio......In the middle of the state far south tip.......I also hunt in Licking county,ohio..Located 1 hour east of Columbus........

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Trust me,I Know,LOL.....Mine Too..Your not Alone...LOL....I Saw some big ones,if that counts at all.LOL...I got there number though,LOL.....

Top Bottom