bowfishing hopedale / shell beach

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tas745

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Central, Louisiana
    Does anybody know of a bowfishing charter out of hopedale / shell beach.
    We have a camp down there and would like to take some customers out for a good trip but I would still like to stay at my own place.

trout25red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Best Bank
    Hello from another Shell Beach camper. I don't think there are any bow charters down our way. I saw that someone has the setup on Hopedale Highway, but I think it is private. From what I understand, you pretty much need to head down Belle Chasse highway to get into that action around here. If you find out differently, please report.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Don't know of any in that area either. There are some that go on their own personal trips out there, but no charters that I'm aware of. Most are in Plaq parish.

Check with this guy on a long shot. I think he used to fish the reg/del/hope area before he got bigger. Tell him your plan and see what he suggests. Let us know how it works out. I too would like a charter out of the same area due to the location of the camp.

Terry Brown 985-397-2007 duckmaster1@charter.net

tas745

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Central, Louisiana
    Don't know of any in that area either. There are some that go on their own personal trips out there, but no charters that I'm aware of. Most are in Plaq parish.

Check with this guy on a long shot. I think he used to fish the reg/del/hope area before he got bigger. Tell him your plan and see what he the camp.suggests. Let us know how it works out. I too would like a charter out of the same area due to the location of

Terry Brown 985-397-2007 duckmaster1@charter.net

Just emailed Terry thanks

Premierbowfishin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Mandeville
    Does anybody know of a bowfishing charter out of hopedale / shell beach.
    We have a camp down there and would like to take some customers out for a good trip but I would still like to stay at my own place.

I see this thread is a bit old but I currently charter out of the breton sound Marina in an airboat. You can check me out on facebook Premier Bowfishing Charters. To schedule a trip 985-778-9887 thanks!

Top Bottom