#BoycottNRA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Weird. I saw nothing about the NRA. All I saw was "Don't do business with us." :dunno:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The funny thing is that this will bump up NRA memberships (because none of this is going to hurt the NRA with current members) and hurt businesses that, up to now, have LOVED the millions of NRA members patronizing them...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Typical libtard response to a tragedy. Look over the Shooter, wade right through all the shortcomings of mental health agencies, completely ignore the ever deteriorating family unit and go right for the association that does the most to protect our second amendment rights. No secret who’s behind it. Also, any doubters of the NRA and whether or not they’re making a difference, just look to their attackers. They wouldn’t try so hard if the NRA wasn’t a major hindrance to their plan to disarm the public.
    Gun owners can play the boycott game too.

Something far worse is the banks that refuse to do business with gun related companies thinking they can put them out of business. Banks shouldn’t have that kind of power, but money talks.

JayKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    Looks like the article was updated since the OP posted. Enterprise Holdings, First National Bank of Omaha, Symantec, Hertz and Avis are now listed.

Later in the article, it mentions the Chubb Limited will stop underwriting the NRA Carry Guard insurance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I hate when a business doesn't have the balls to just do business, and tell all the hand-wringers to mind their own business. What weakness to cave to the overblown threat of a boycott. Nowadays, it's easy for idots to talk up their game online and make a big splash like there's gonna be a huge fallout, but when it comes down to it, fothermuckers need to rent cars, and are gonna rent cars, and are gonna stay in hotels, and they're gonna do it where they can get the best deal, and you know damned good and well that when they plan their Griswold trip in two months they ain't gonna remember jack about Enterprise or Wyndham, and who on God's green Earth still uses Norton?

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Well, I guess now that Best Western has jumped on, I'll be cancelling my membership, as those hotel points were the main reason I joined a gun rights group.

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    How does this hurt the NRA at all? The discount is not a kick back and NRA doesn't make money from it. The only ones being hurt are the business that will not get use from the NRA members.

Top Bottom