BPSA March 2017 3gun (PSA Upper giveaway)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT:
    The BPSA March 2017 3-Gun Match will be held March 18th, 2017 at Coast Rifle & Pistol Club near Biloxi, MS.

MATCH DETAILS:
    The match is four stages of USPSA 3-gun using Time Plus with Points scoring.

We are also offering our new Rimfire Rifle only division, which is a great place for beginners or juniors to get exposure to 3-gun without needing all the gear, or anyone looking to put some rounds through their Rimfire gun instead of bringing out all three.

RANDOM PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
    One PSA 16" M4 Carbine 5.56 NATO 1:7 Nitride 13.5" Keymod Freedom Upper by random draw at the shooters meeting. Bolt carrier group and charging handle not included.

ELIGIBILITY:
    Open to everyone.

https://practiscore.com/bpsa-march-2017-3-gun/register

MATCH FEE:
    $10 CRPC Members
    $15 non-CRPC members
    Juniors and setup crew shoot free.

Payment will be accepted at registration.

SCHEDULE:
    Setup starts at 7am. Registration opens at 8:30am. Shooter meeting at 8:45am. Shooting starts at 9AM.

Gate code is 7000

DIVISIONS:
    Open - anything goes. Optics or compensator on pistol. Two optics on rifle. No restriction on shotgun capacity.
    Tactical - AR with magnification optic. Shotgun limited to 8+1 rounds at start. No optic or comp on pistol.
    Limited - AR with no magnification (ie. 1x red dot or irons). Everything else same as tactical.
    Heavy - Rifle .308 caliber, Pistol 40s&w or bigger. Shotgun 12ga.
    Rimfire Rifle - 22LR rifle only. No pistol or shotgun.

See you at the match!

#RaisingTheBar

Mosher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT:
    The BPSA March 2017 Shotgun Match will be held at the conclusion of the regular 3-gun match on March 18th, 2017 at Coast Rifle & Pistol Club near Biloxi, MS.

MATCH DETAILS:
    The match is three stages using Time Plus with Points scoring. Shotgun only.

ELIGIBILITY:
    Open to everyone.

https://practiscore.com/bpsa-march-2017-shotgun-match/register

MATCH FEE:
    $5
    Juniors shoot free.

See you at the match!

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    How friendly is this for brand new shooters? I don't have any true 3 gun gear, but I have an FLC and/or a plate carrier with pouches I can use for rifle and pistol mags, and dump pouches I can use for shotgun shells. I don't have a nice semi-auto shotgun, but I do have a pump that I use for work.

Thinking about going, but don't have anyone to tag along with me. Also would need to know round count.

Lets_Ride

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    These guys are very friendly and welcome beginners. Check BPSA 3-Gun Facebook page for the stages and you will be able to figure out your round count. Make sure you have chamber flags although someone can generally lend you some at the match.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If you bring 150 rifle, 100 pistol, and 25 bird you should have plenty, and you don't Need the SG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Alright...I'm in. Convinced another buddy of mine to come out, but he may or may not shoot. We were originally planning on starting next month, but he wants to at least ride out and watch one to get an idea of how it goes first.

We don't have chamber flags, so if someone has some we can borrow, it'd be appreciated.

I just saw registration was closed, but if it's still OK for more to come, add two to the list!

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I did too! Shot halfway decent...came in 22 out of 38 shooters, and even got as high as 15 on two stages. Joe, I think I ran the stage I borrowed your shotgun faster than you did :-)

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I did too! Shot halfway decent...came in 22 out of 38 shooters, and even got as high as 15 on two stages. Joe, I think I ran the stage I borrowed your shotgun faster than you did :-)

You may have I need to look, if so you need to bring your shotgun next time! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom