BR rapper threatens Trump with Stolen Gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    He says the only thing his mother has is food stamps, but he has no problem making $23,000 bail, wearing gold chains and buying a number of stolen guns? Family responsibility means more than impregnating as many women as you can before you're sent to Angola for life.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Ok so who here is foolish enough to make a video like our friend here but about Killery and then demand the same treatment.

My memory is getting fuzzy but during the 2008 election I believe the Secrete Service paid visits to some radio show hosts to "politely ask" them to moderate their positions.

Last edited:

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    Isn't there a mandatory minimum sentence for felons in possession of firearms (let alone stolen)? Add that to the fact he also had warrants out for his arrest.

Must be some of that white privilege I keep hearing about.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When the rash of gun store burglaries was in the news, it was a headline story. Now you have a felon, threatening the presumptive GOP Presidential candidate, while in possession of not only weapons he's not supposed to be around, much worse waving around; but drugs too, and the guns are stolen from a gun store in a heist that was front page news when it happened.

$23,000 bond? This is the mockery by phony anti-gun idiots! It's no wonder these career criminals have no fear of the justice system.

Top Bottom