Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    He'll be fired soon.

Prolly, but its a good thing to know that others will follow, like some of the grass roots stuff, it started small but when we look @ the WH on 4.15.10 we'll see where a small thing can go.

Good 4 U Lt.......

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I got one lingering question on this topic. Why doesn't that dirtbag president produce a notarized TRUE copy of his birth certificate and settle this issue?

LOL.........yep, I could promise him that he could eliminate a huge part of his credibility problems with what he promised in the first place Transparancey

What would it hurt to produce the answers to all the questions

Birthers, Truthers, every body could be seeing the accusations and the responses for an informed decision

BUT Noooooooooooo........he insists on acting like his role model Hugo Chavez or one of the other funny hat , mirror sunglass , flashy uniform wearin **** ant third world dictators he loves so much

ElPresidente heil

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    You would all claim it was a fake if he did.

We're calling him a fake now because he won't. :rolleyes:

Please answer this for me, why is he willing to spend millions to hid all of his health & education records?
    He could easily end all doubt.

From what I've heard, there is a General, I'm not sure what grade, that is on the fence about doing the same thing as Lt. Col. Lakin.

Art

Last edited:

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    In a video released yesterday March 30, the Lt. Col. Terry Lakin publicly defies orders, risking a court marshal, for his further deployment in Afghanistan, believing that until Obama can prove his eligibility, his orders are illegal!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread557006/pg1

oh no, he's just a "birther" you know, anybody that questions Obama's Constitutional legitimacy is "just" a "birther":rolleyes:

Anyway, good for him. We need more like him. Robert E. Lee would be proud:cool: as would half the West Point officers who refused to join in Lincoln's illegitmate war against the Southern states:cool:

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    Even "if" Obama was born in the USA, his father was a British subject, and so was Barack. That eliminates his presidential eligibility.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom