BS Gun Show Door Prizes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    We had a total of 6 door prizes donated from site sponsors and members (some very nice items). Hopefully, if you attended the BS Gun Show you kept the blue ticket that was handed to you at the door. To claim the prize, you must verify that you have the winning ticket by sending or posting a picture of the ticket with the correct number. Prizes are available for local pickup at Top Shelf Sports (where the event was held). If you can not make it here to pick up your prize, we can arrange some sort of shipping.

Drumroll please...and the winning numbers are...

For a Glock t-shirt donated by "gmshooter"- 132173 ***Claimed by BIG GREEN***

For a NexTORCH rechargeable flashlight donated by "Geauxshootin"- 132197 ***Claimed by "Jason"***

For 250 rounds of 9mm donated by "JBP55"- 132184 ***Claimed by rgerch1***

For another Glock t-shirt donated by "gmshooter"- 132134 ***Claimed by hdfinder47***

For an upgraded BS.com membership donated by "Spanky"- 132155 ***Claimed by butterfly***

And last but not least, for a Victorinox Original Swiss Army Knife donated by "StinkySix"- 132163 ***Claimed by S&W4ME***

If you have a winning ticket, please PM me for details on how to claim your prize.

Last edited:

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    I'm just 1 number off from winning the 250 rounds of 9mm, can I get 125 rounds since I'm so close?? ;) LOL Just kidding of course. I enjoyed being there and will plan on being at the next one. Good job to all involved!!

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Dang. My ADD got the better of me.
    Got home & threw the ticket in the trash.
    Started reading BS, and saw that someone mentioned door prize drawing on Monday morning.
    Told myself to retrieve ticket from trash.
    Read more BS & promptly forgot about the ticket in the trash.
    I can actually hear the garbage truck shaking my garbage can as I type this. :doh: :D

Art

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Then the person who drove from the farthest place gets one? :x:

ETA: Which I would probably still lose anyway

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I didn't think it would be a problem but since some are going unclaimed, I will continue to pull numbers until someone gets them. Last ditch effort will be sending the items back to the people who donated them.

No dog in hunt, but did you give these initial winners a little time on claiming. Of course this is crazy speak, but maybe, just maybe; they haven't check back to BS.:D

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Why not have a set time to draw the tickets and give the gifts to the winners at the show.

Top Bottom