BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Refer to 1st post for the most up to date info. I think it will be in your best interest to keep this under wraps until the blade is released so we don't have a bunch of the knife community joining BS.com and buying up all the blades before you get access to yours.....

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I think it will be in your best interest to keep this under wraps until the blade is released so we don't have a bunch of the knife community joining BS.com and buying up all the blades before you get access to yours.....

This...I can remember the last Spyderco forum knife and the fiasco it created...

Thanks for all the work you put into this :hi5:

Are they going to be available for pre-order or will we have to wait for the actual release?

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    This...I can remember the last Spyderco forum knife and the fiasco it created...

Thanks for all the work you put into this :hi5:

Are they going to be available for pre-order or will we have to wait for the actual release?

Thanks. There will be no pre-order that is why I think it is so important to not mention this before the release therefore we wont' have a mad dash once the knife is posted and you have your coupon in hand.....

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Will the coupon/code be sent to every BS member or do we need to request to be on the list?

I believe it will but obviously Jeremy (Spanky) is going to have the final say.

When will they be available and what was the final price before the BS discount?

I am pretty sure it will be the same price as the waved endura which is 119.95 on their site: http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=226

The exact time frame of availability is dictated by spyderco. We are still waiting on a demo without the wave just to check out the logo and once they get the go ahead from Jeremy and we will get some pieces before the release to check out. Then it will be open to all of BS with their discount code....

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sure hope everyone here who has been following this thing for the past 9 months is able to get their hands on at least one. Also, will the code discount allow us to purchase more than one? I have been saying from the beginning that I would probably be down for 1-3, and I know others have said they wanted more than one, so I hope so!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I sure hope everyone here who has been following this thing for the past 9 months is able to get their hands on at least one. Also, will the code discount allow us to purchase more than one? I have been saying from the beginning that I would probably be down for 1-3, and I know others have said they wanted more than one, so I hope so!
    I'll find out but I don't think it'd be a problem.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    SirIsaacNewton took the ball and ran with this and I can't thank him enough for putting it together. When it all finalizes he is the one to thank.

srscott

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    SWLA
    SWEET! Spyderco knives are my favorite. I think currently I have about 10. I can always use one more :)

Top Bottom