BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    So got some info back from Spyderco and there will be polls to come. I think we are set on a model and colors but we have some other issues to resolve that we will poll about. Here is what we are looking at so far and we will get price quotes after we make some decisions about steel etc.

Model: Delica Wave

Delica%204%20Wave%20Base%20model.png

Color: Dark Green Handle with Black blade like the colors pictured below but in a wave model and the blade type serrated, partially serated, or plain will be voted upon.

Delica%20Colors.png

Depending on the steel we choose we can have a FFG blade like the custom regrind show below. However if we choose H2 steel FFG is not an option but it is possible in the VG-10 steel. This will be something we have to vote upon as well and I will probably get price quotes on both. This would be the only full flat ground (if we decide to go VG-10) wave delica or endura ever offered so that would be pretty freaking rad. You mix that with the wave feature some awesome colors and I think we have a really sweet blade....

FFG%20Delica.png

Some sort of Bayoushooter logo like the ones below either on the blade or on the handle - we have to determine that as well.....

Bayoushooter%20Symbol%202.png

header.narrow.gif

So needless to say we are going to need a lot of input from you so if you see something about the spyderco forum blade and your interested please take the time to vote because if you don't your not going to have the custom blade you want...

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    What kind of prices are we looking at? Do you know yet?

Just sent off for two quotes on a wave endura and delica model. I am going to need everyone to vote on the upcoming poll so we can narrow down our preferences so they can produce a final prototype. This thing isn't even an absolute yet and I am still ironing out some variables. Looks very very promising however.

Lagarb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Goleta, CA
    Im freaking excited!
    I'd love an Olive/black/FFG/VG-10 Preferably with a plane blade but partial serration would do just fine. Would lean towards plane if/when I get the choice
    Saying that, I'm sure other colors would look superb with a black blade

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I can't wait, the suspense is killing me. How long will the production run take? I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. (I am so an instant gratification type person)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom