BS Spyderco LINK & CODE INSIDE. **SOLD OUT**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in a custom Bayoushooter Spyderco?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    i think i had to check a box that said something like "ok to send additional information" or something of the sorts. I hurried to order it before they were all gone, but somewhat remember checking a box of "extra" something or other

GlockTank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Just got mine today does anyone else have scuff marks on the black coating?

Last edited:

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    mine did, on either side below the engraving. All i can think of is its from it touching the plastic when just about closed. I was kinda bothered by it at first, but figured since the plan is to carry it, it will get messed up sooner or later anyhow. But they are there

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I find this very interesting. Does this mean that they produced more than what was allowed for sale at the BS discount? I thought this was an "Exclusive" knife.

What did you have to pay for it if I might ask?

Spanky probably got 600. But the damaged, seconds, or otherwise rejected ones were probably automatically sent to the outlet store. It's a good way to keep from chunking a normally okay product. :)

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    OKAY Sam!!! How did you take that photo? I'm going to load a box of glass up and come to your house. That's a good one. :)

It's actually just the really good North-facing window -- perfect, diffuse, morning light. The table is some old high school lab desk wiped with water. Rigging something to get rid of that shadow under the knife would have helped, but I just wanted to post a photo before anyone else.

:exnbp:

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    Well my knife arrived Tuesday, tossed my Gerber Covert Folder in a drawer. Yesterday at work I sat down in an office chair and the clip snapped off. Even thou I am a newbie I think I get credit for first to break the knife.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Well my knife arrived Tuesday, tossed my Gerber Covert Folder in a drawer. Yesterday at work I sat down in an office chair and the clip snapped off. Even thou I am a newbie I think I get credit for first to break the knife.

WTF how did that happen? I have never broken a clip on any of spyderco's even had one catch on a seat belt and rip my pocket off. Call them and send it back they will stand behind their product......

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    WTF how did that happen? I have never broken a clip on any of spyderco's even had one catch on a seat belt and rip my pocket off. Call them and send it back they will stand behind their product......

I was wearing 5.11 pants with the knife in my right back pocket. The clip must have caught on the arm of the chair as I sat down. Sent customer service an e-mail this morning.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I was wearing 5.11 pants with the knife in my right back pocket. The clip must have caught on the arm of the chair as I sat down. Sent customer service an e-mail this morning.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Dayum! I expected it to have just bent or to have popped the screws out of the plastic, not actually break the clip off. Wow.

Oh, and I was opening the delivery of a new office chair today and stabbed myself in the finger. I think that may make me the first to get injured with one ??

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom