Buffalo and Biden - Wanna bet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    The shooting in Buffalo was an absolute tragedy. And with the Democrats mantra of never leting a tragedy go to waste, Biden will be going there today. Any bets that he doesn't talk about banning hi-cap mags or say, or call for banning "weapons of war" or call on congress to repeal the PLCAA, and all the other anti-gun pieces? I'm willing to bet he will propose limiting free speech also. While I don't agree with the B.S. this nut case shooter was listening to, I do support their right to create that B.S.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    "While I don't agree with the B.S. this nut case shooter was listening to, I do support their right to create that B.S."
    How else do we know who they are? I'm all for allowing idiots to publicly identify themselves. Some level of bureaucrat or elected wingnut was already spouting about "hate speech is not free speech," of course, secure in their own belief that they know better than all of us what should be considered "hate speech" and who should be banned for speaking it.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it." - (Voltaire? - It's a paraphrasing, and apparently there's some dispute as to whether he said it, but the idea is correct regardless of who the thought originated with.)

Top Bottom