Bump stocks back on store shelves in TX, LA, and MS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    heck if you can sue mc Donald's cause the coffee is to hot then the people should have a class action lawsuit to get there money back "if" they destroyed them because they were forced to by an unlawful order... If it was destroyed theres no proof that i still got it or destroyed it cause.... wait for it :noes:.... i destroyed it :owned:... lol im signing up for the lawsuit... :mamoru:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    What really gets me about this crap ATF and DOJ are doing is they claim it's to stop/reduce gun violence. Does anyone really think that banning bump stocks, braces and the like are going to have any effect at all?

"I was going to do a mass shooting this weekend but they banned bump stocks so I played badminton instead."
    All a bump stock does it injure the person using it. I broke ribs using on an AK47. Won't touch another one.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Right before the ban hit, I bought 3. They are untouched, still in packaging. Wonder what I could sell em for... Hehe

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    1678179153564.gif
    1678178984661.gif

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    heck if you can sue mc Donald's cause the coffee is to hot then the people should have a class action lawsuit to get there money back "if" they destroyed them because they were forced to by an unlawful order... If it was destroyed theres no proof that i still got it or destroyed it cause.... wait for it :noes:.... i destroyed it :owned:... lol im signing up for the lawsuit... :mamoru:
    Not trying to get too far off topic but that coffee lawsuit isn't the best analogy. The lady's burns were so bad that the doctor's weren't sure if she was going to live. There's a documentary called "Hot Coffee" that explains the case. It did not go to trial because she filed a frivolous lawsuit. She asked McDonalds to cover only her medical expenses. They said no. All she asked for was medical expenses. If they had covered her medical expenses, the lawsuit would have never happened.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    When ATF ruled bump stocks were illegal, they said out of the 520,000 in circulation only 546 were turned in, so that gives a good indication that there will be mass non-compliance with the ATF pistol brace ruling.

Top Bottom