Buying Experience with Primary Arms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I am the first to tell the world when I get what I consider to be bad service from a retailer, so I figure it is only fair that I spread the word when the opposite is true.

I ordered a Upper Half from Primary Arms on Wednesday morning. An hour later I got an email the the order was processed. About an hour after the email I got a call from them letting me know they were mailing my upper that day and asking if I had any questions. The phone call was shortly followed by an email with tracking numbers. Today the upper was delivered in pristine condition. About 48 hours between ordering and having the merchandise in my hands (Priority Mail).

I wish every online transaction went that smooth. Nice people, and very prompt.

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    They've always been amazing with me. Last time I ordered something, they put a special on it a week later. I asked them if there was any way I could get in on the special and then sent me a gift card code to use that was double the amount of the savings. So not only did they match their own price a week later but they gave me extra money. I was like "holy crap you guys rock!" :)

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    I have their Micro Dot on my AR15. Also ordered my MBUIS from them. I called about something concerning my order when it got here and the person that answered the phone was extremely friendly and helpful. The payment went through fast and it confirmed, shipped, and arrived QUICK. Great operation. WILL be buying from them again soon.

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Have a micro and M3 from them, and other add ons. Called them live on other items and advise, excellent service in my experiences. Glad their storefront is in Houston...too far for me to spend more than I should....
    Nothing but positives.

RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Definitely great folks to deal with. Always had a good experience going to their store when I lived in the Houston area.

Top Bottom