Bye bye saints!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColbyLang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Lafayette
    Couple of crappy calls by the officials. Lack of productivity by the offense, and basically zero defense. 5-8 and STILL in the hunt for the playoffs as a divisional champ. what a joke

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    8645jg48puaqcdpcykzj.jpg

Rm105629

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Houston
    O-Line protection stinks + WRs can't get separation + Playcalling is stale + An already crappy defense is depleted by injuries + 0 special teams and defensive TDs for 2 YEARS = 5-8

No team from the NFC south deserves a playoff berth this year

LA Trapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Natchitoches
    Best seat in the house.......is my house. Beer is cold, bathroom close, lunch is right there.

Drive 5+ hours, spend that much on tickets, then parking, hiking in, sit in the nose bleed section and watch the game on the big TV, get a hotel, for that? You got to be kidding. On the other hand, a couple more games like today and you might be able to buy front row seats.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I was at the game, and we left just after halftime......

If I could have I would have paid every body in the dome $500 each to leave at halftime; so the last half of the game would have elapsed with no one in the stands!

Sean Peyton has lost this team! They quit right after the first play in the 3rd! All of them!

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Yeah, I was in row 1, sect 139 right next to the tunnel.....hell, I was probably on TV cuz I was so close.....dunno. I never encourage booing and always stuck to my guns and supported the Saints 100%. Yesterday......I couldn't help myself. Even though my $200 ticket was free, everything cost so much in that dome and I felt that after all a fan goes through to see a Saints game at the dome, not to mention all the money that gets flushed, I felt cheated and un-entertained. **** poor performances like that from our 2010 world champions makes me wish they never got they're raises. Not that they didn't deserve...... actually now, they don't. It's just a game, right?

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Couple of crappy calls by the officials. Lack of productivity by the offense, and basically zero defense. 5-8 and STILL in the hunt for the playoffs as a divisional champ. what a joke

That's the worst part to me. That we can be 5-8 and still be 2nd in our division at this point, and Atlanta could still even lose tonight... that's pathetic. What the heck happened to the NFC South this year???

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The saddest (or funniest- may as well laugh) part of it is, the division sucks so bad this year....they still aren't technically eliminated from winning it yet.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit- Just read the above posts. :dogkeke: But seriously- it's as if NO ONE cares enough to win it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom