Bz Is Closed!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    .308 was right and the MS gubmint was right on time. I stopped by there today around noon on my way home from Gulfport. There are signs posted and there was a fisheries service car parked there (no officer, maybe hiding in the woods somewhere).

It's too bad. Sorry gang.

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    They said "NO BS'ers".:D

Actually, they're white back ground with red wording that says "area closed." There are several on trees on each side of the road (BZ range and pond side).
    They are about 8" X 10".

I'm not going back out to take pics.;)

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    They said "NO BS'ers".:D

Actually, they're white back ground with red wording that says "area closed." There are several on trees on each side of the road (BZ range and pond side).
    They are about 8" X 10".

I'm not going back out to take pics.;)

Are they the cheap ones from wallyworld?He said a crew would be there friday not a guy with a staple gun and if it was a tree hugger that wants to convert it back to nature would they really pin it to trees or would theu put up a nice sighn on a pole?Like they do any other sighn out there.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I say delete this thread and PM every member the info except .308 blahblahblah the info. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of being right.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    The BZ was a great place to go shoot.

If anyone knows of a good place to go (even for pistol) please post it in the premium section...

BTW, thanks Coastie for posting. If I'd have driven an hour+ and found the signs I'd have been ticked off!

Last edited:

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I will still go sunday to see for myself.I cannot see them putting up cheap plastic generic sighns hanging on trees.If it is true Im gonna go beat up the pistol plates at HI.But I still dont belive it.

Last edited:

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Why, the guy tried to warn yall and yall **** on his head. He knew he was right from the get go.

Art

learn some sarcasm. The guy came here and was a douche about the whole thing from the beginning because he supposedly knew something the rest of us didn't.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    learn some sarcasm. The guy came here and was a douche about the whole thing from the beginning because he supposedly knew something the rest of us didn't.

A douche? He was perfectly respectable and EVEN suggested several other places to shoot. Obviously he did know something you didn't. The BZ is closed, and he told you it would be. The guy never once threatened any of us. He didn't say he'd lock us up and turn us into gimps. He didn't pound on the table like a government czar. How can you misinterpret someone so badly.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    A douche? He was perfectly respectable and EVEN suggested several other places to shoot. Obviously he did know something you didn't. The BZ is closed, and he told you it would be. The guy never once threatened any of us. He didn't say he'd lock us up and turn us into gimps. He didn't pound on the table like a government czar. How can you misinterpret someone so badly.

I gotta agree.

Top Bottom