Cabelas employee discount

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I was told by one of the managers that it is 5%. We were discussing that there will be a VIP day for Cabela's card holders on 11/18 and that the employee discount would be available if you attend. At the time, I was considering making a firearm purchase and contemplating the different sales that were upcoming and debating the best sale to use. That is when she volunteered the employee discount amount.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Unless it has changed, 40% off anything with cabelas name on it. Everything else varies. I think ammo was 5%. Not sure on guns.

geauxbubba

"No Comment"
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Lacombe
    I have an invite for friends and family weekend Nov. 16-18. I get employees discount for stock items. I was just trying to see if it is worth going.
    thanks

sealthedeal

charliepapa jr.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I used to work there, and its basically what spanky said... the discount varies by what the manufacturer allows (to an extent), since Cabela's gets street cred (free advertizing) for having their products out in the hands of customers they discount their brand the most.

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    On the 18th, there is a Cabela's Club VIP event from 6-10 PM. There will be drinks, music and employee discounts. I may go by there on the 16th to see what discounts are being offered if they are not advertised to the general public. Usually, I can order bulk ammo cheaper than the discounted Cabela's price but if the deals are better, I don't mind buying from them.

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    the last time i went there for the VIP event it was 10% on firearms. there was a little discount on ammo, but i forgot the exact percentage. i think i got only 20% off on a pistol bag.

Top Bottom