Cajun Pawn Stars

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    Been to the shop in Vegas but I'm glad I never made the hour drive to Alexandria to see this shop just to say I've been there. I realize it's just entertainment but I just never saw much entertainment in Alexandria.

Is the shop a dive?

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I would like to know wht you think this colt is actually worth? Just because some dumbass paid $4k for it in $100 monthly installments from a magazine ad, doesn't mean it is worth that.
    My guess, maybe 1200 and I bet you won't have people knocking down the door to get it for that price. Do I think 500 is a lowball? Yup, but not that far off for someone whose intention is to resell it.
    BTW, what happened to the I am gonna take some stuff to the pawn shop ran by the douche in Alexandria so I can be on TV thread? And why does the label say m16 when it is a ar?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I would like to know wht you think this colt is actually worth? Just because some dumbass paid $4k for it in $100 monthly installments from a magazine ad, doesn't mean it is worth that.
    My guess, maybe 1200 and I bet you won't have people knocking down the door to get it for that price. Do I think 500 is a lowball? Yup, but not that far off for someone whose intention is to resell it.
    BTW, what happened to the I am gonna take some stuff to the pawn shop ran by the douche in Alexandria so I can be on TV thread? And why does the label say m16 when it is a ar?
    Yep...that's the way pawn shops operate. They know that everyone walking through that door needs cash. Why else would someone try to sell something in a Pawn shop?
    So...they low ball you....offering you 50% of the items value. That's my take at least.

Kcabear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Gueydan
    I had gone into that pawn shop a few years back just to look around and their prices were sky high, probably even worse now that they are "famous". Pawn shops survive by either loaning money for pawned items with high interest or buying items really cheap then marking it up and selling it at a profit. I am amazed at the people that go into these pawn shops and are appalled at the low offers, of course you are going to get a low offer!!!!
    All these "Reality" shows have very little reality to them. It's all b.s.! Hell look at American Guns, that isn't even Rich's kids. He and his wife have only been married 5 or 6 years.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    They may legally be Rich's kids, but not biologically. Charles Grewcock is their bio dad. Lives in Connecticut. Kinda blows the family vibe for the show

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington

Guess they took it down? The only video on that link is:

Cajun Pawn Stars: All Jazzed Up (21:42)

A drummer's pad with a legendary autograph fetches a fair price. Then, three unopened Prohibition-era whiskey bottles set Jimmie reeling, and Tammie sets her sights on a World War II Inglis pistol.

Watch Similar Videos

Seems like the one in this thread is the following:

Batter Up

Season 3 Episode 4

A signed Ted Williams baseball bat; a mourning armband worn during Abraham Lincoln's funeral; a 24-karat, gold-plated M16 gun commemorating the capture of Saddam Hussein is brought into the shop.

Can't find that one online :(

Top Bottom