Call Me Maybe - done Army style from Afghanistan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Every time one of those gets made, there are a million comments about how they should be more serious over there and they're wasting our tax payer money "playing." It's unbelievable the lack of compassion some of our citizens have for our military.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Every time one of those gets made, there are a million comments about how they should be more serious over there and they're wasting our tax payer money "playing." It's unbelievable the lack of compassion some of our citizens have for our military.

I agree with you 100%. They need some fun and recreation, or they'd just die from stress alone.

oscar615

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    SE LA
    Not the best song, But at least they get to have a little fun over there. I just can't imagine what it is like for them.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    The nvg stuff and the mortar scene were hilarious. This is as good as the olympic swim teams cover. Good to see they can cut loose a little.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

Seriously. One of my very best friends is over there now. People don't understand how some of the places are compared to others. Yeah, they might be in a war zone, but they might not be getting fired on 24/7. I can see how being in the desert can get boring.

Congrats to them for having fun.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    So glad to see this. :)

In regards to the critics, would we really rather our soldiers NOT able to relax during their down time? Mentality means so much, this video might have been the little bit of fun that made a difference in the soldier's next day and allowed him to come home.

Top Bottom