Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YellowChevy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I went to Best Buy Monday night to preorder and they are not offering the "Hardened" Edition in the store and their website says its sold out online. (Along with the Prestige Edition with the RC car)

What edition are you guys getting & where are you pre-ordering at?

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    Not looking for any special edition here, just want the game. I am planning to go by gamestop after work. I haven't called or anything, it's on my way home.

YellowChevy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not looking for any special edition here, just want the game. I am planning to go by gamestop after work. I haven't called or anything, it's on my way home.

Yeah well I'm gullible and buy all the extra stuff that I dont need. lol And of course I'll be the uber-nerd waiting at the store at midnight Monday night.

As someone mentioned above, we should get a group together to play online. I'm on PS3, gamer tag "yellowchevy60"

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I know there were two businesses doing the graphics for a while. One was Activision IIRC and I do not know the other. I know MW2 was a huge seller because the better of the two companies made that game where I think the previous release was from a different company?

Can anyone confirm this and if so is it the better graphics company that is releasing this game?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I like Treyarch's COD titles better. But I really like the modern aspect of the Activision titles, which Black Ops is. Needless to say, I'm excited. :D

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    Well I didn't make it to gamestop yesterday. There was a damn funnel cloud behind my house as I was going home so I went straight there to get the fam. That thing was crazy!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I predict it to be good, yet not as good as MW2. Too much political **** towards the end of making it between Treairch and Infinity Ward.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    When Modern Warfare 2 came out, I actually went to Target not long after they opened that morning, and I picked up my copy. I had forgotten to order it, but lucked out that they had plenty. I may try to pre-order this one somewhere. Screw an RC truck... I want the crossbow that shoots the bolts with bombs attached that I saw in a preview!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom