Can't CCW in whole foods again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I don't know about anybody else, but I am utterly fascinated at how fast these conversations between two individuals goes South so quickly. How can you not like this internet ****? :rofl:

I was trying to get him to play along he always has in the past guess I'm rusty :wtc:.

It's what keeps me intrested here too lol I'm just trying to contribute like everyone else ;)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I was trying to get him to play along he always has in the past guess I'm rusty :wtc:.

It's what keeps me intrested here too lol I'm just trying to contribute like everyone else ;)

It's no you, it's that laughing at the reservist and his minions was last season. I feel like a cat with a dead lizard, not much fun left to be had.

BIRDMAN 504

BIRDMAN 504
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    HARAHAN, LA
    I'll probably catch a lot of crap for this, but to me open carry (especially in these videos) is for people craving attention, not in all cases but in a lot. The general public kinda freaks out when they see guns on some ones person (especially in New Orleans). Monaco got exactly the attention he was looking for. My opinion is that if you are going to carry, carry concealed if possible. I would think that if someone wanted to rob you or a place where you were at and you are open carrying, you would be the first target and have less chance of defending yourself with the first shot. In Monaco's case, had the police officer been an assailant and not a police officer, Monaco would probably just caught a bullet to the back of his head. With concealed carry, he would just blend in and no one would be the wiser. I'm sure this has been said before. It just bother's the crap out of me whenever I see these open carry videos and the guy whines that people feel threatened or scared when they see a guy with a gun. they know damn well that someone would call him on it. Is it your right, absolutely. But when you knowingly cause fear in the general public, as recent history has shown, it fuels cause to take our rights away for our own safety (in the minds of some).

Top Bottom