Car Plows Through Chalmette Store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m4shooter8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Hey everyone if you see or hear anything on the news about a car crashing through a Chalmette store, I want to let you know that the pregnant woman is my sister and that she is doing fine. Just cuts and bruises on her legs and some broken toes. Please keep her and her baby boy in your prayers.

Here's what happened: She was inside working at the clothing store when 2 ILLEGAL immigrants from Honduras in a thunderbird crashed through the store hitting my sister. One of the aliens was caught by a great citizen ( a friend of ours) and the other alien fled but was later caught. My sister is in the hospital and doing fine.

Here is the link on FOX8 News: http://www.fox8live.com/news/local/story/Woman-injured-after-car-plows-thru-Chalmette/7R4Ph_KLSkqwjxT3ViuqFQ.cspx?rss=2085

Please keep her and the baby in your prayers.

m4shooter8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Dang!!! glad she is ok. I know they wont, but I hope they nail those bastards to the wall!

Thanks Joker. That was funny lol, needed the laugh. I wish they would, but unfortunately won't. The St.Bernard Police are probably giving them to marshalls now.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Jose Antonio Hernandez-Ramirez,
    carinsidestore-010jpg-5e4a71fa614bb9a6.jpg

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    I hope she's okay, and that justice is served.

My sister used to shop at that store, and I believe I went to school with the owner's daughter. This was Pre-K.

m4shooter8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Is there any word on how they got their car?

I saw it did have a license plate out of Tennessee; but being illegal, they wouldn't even have a driver's license.

:)

No word on how they got it. But they said that the plates were switched and they were uninsured. So most probably, you guessed it, stolen.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Pleased all are ok. Wish you well and them hell.

I'm afraid you weren't on the U S Forest Service distribution list

Here's what happened: She was inside working at the clothing store when 2 ILLEGAL immigrants displaced foreign travelers from Honduras in a thunderbird crashed through the store hitting my sister. One of the aliens was caught by a great citizen ( a friend of ours) and the other alien displaced foreign traveler fled but was later caught.

fixed Your gov't at work

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    That's too bad. We could have taken them "down the road" and served up some lower St. Bernard justice! :)

That, or the stolen Hah Pernt rattling around the back seat had 2 accidental discharges, one right in the back of each ones head, upon impact! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom