Carlos rifle is back from Precision Gun COats

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    As some of you might remember, I had won a FREE gun coat at a gun show a couple of months back. I have been knowing Mr. Jace and his work for quite a while as he has worked on some of my weapons in the past so I knew the finish product was going to be pretty good but this time he went ABOVE and BEYOND. When I dropped the rifle up it was starting to show some wear and a little bit of rust on the barrel, I was asked if I had anything in mind as far as colors or pattern, granted I had won a simple coat so basically I just told him as long as it was NOT pink to go for whatever felt good.

I finally received a phone call today saying she was G2G, when I arrived there I got a super sweet surprise when he handled me the rifle, the cheap scope doesnt match the colors so I will be buying a black one in a near future and will allow Mr. Jace to work his magin on it as well so it all blends in. He also showed me his "custom" Cajun Camo, its a blend of more earth (brown's and sand colors) to blend in with the marsh muddy areas that we have in Louisiana getting away from the greens and grays and it looked SWEEEET, I highly recommend his work, he likes to work with Duracoat and his turn around time tends to be a little slower than other places but at the same time he is a one man show and his attention to detail makes it all worth it ( even the inside of my receiver is coated to my surprise), he will also be introducing KG Gunkote in a near future.

I cannot wait for my 4 year old to come to daddys this weekend so he can see his NEW rifle :D, he has been asking for it for a while and I told him I had sent it off to get cleaned up.

P.S: Sorry for the crappy pics but all I have is the camera on the phone!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

XLMike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Crowley La
    the guy u went to does he by any chance does he live in the back of lafayette and have a bullmastif outside under the garage

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom