Cast Iron Kettle Bottom Pot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I dont know prices or how they compare but in the antique district in denham the store on the end has all kinds of large ones and burners as well and they seemed reasonable in my mind but I did not compare prices.. I just decided if I needed one that big I would likely go there..

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    Ray - Is this a Jambalaya pot? If so R&R (aka Randy Oubre) welding in Paulina is by far the cheapest price around for cast iron pots and has a killer package deal for the custom burner as well. You can also check Krazy Kajun cookware in Gonzales. They supply the Pierre Part store with most of their cast iron cookware.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Ray - Is this a Jambalaya pot? If so R&R (aka Randy Oubre) welding in Paulina is by far the cheapest price around for cast iron pots and has a killer package deal for the custom burner as well. You can also check Krazy Kajun cookware in Gonzales. They supply the Pierre Part store with most of their cast iron cookware.
    I went to school with Randy. Good guy, he'll do you right if he can.

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    Not yet, I was home for 6 weeks, but had other projects lined up. Gator was one.

Still looking for at least 30 gallons.

Decided to have my Brother In Law build me a custom burner/stand/utensil tray.

just looking for a pot (and possibly cover at this point)

Let me know if you spot any great deals.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    If you ever make it to BR Goodwood Hardware is the place for that stuff. And a unseasoned pot doesn't cost that much. They are a hardware store that specializes in outdoor cooking supplies

texanx5

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    north East Baton Rouge
    If in Rayne just off I-10 is a hardware/lumber yard think it is called Gary Motte (?) I've bought several 5 to 20 gal pots with burners from them over the past few years great prices and large selection. It is a couple hours max west of Baton Rouge, north side of the interstate. Last time I was in they had a 35 gal it seems, I know they had a lot of things they could order as well but may need to call them http://www.garymattehomecenter.net/Cookware.html

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom