******* cats!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Cat the OTHER White Meat?

This is really very simple............Just call the local "China Buffet" guys and sell them!! :dunno:

EXACTLY........ Kitty Chow Mein:}
    or

og5pif1kdt5pux4to0.jpg

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I walked to the room and grabbed the trusty ol .22, but didnt like the idea of it going die in the neighbors yard. They usually have 3 in my trash and 2 on my truck. I just moved in a couple weeks ago, and will be bringing my 2 dogs here tomorrow once I put up a kennel for them. I may try parking next to kennel. My truck "does" leak antifreeze, good thing we have drums of it at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Bowl of antifreeze with chopped up weiners. Microwave for 3-5 min. Let cool then serve. Neighbor had twelve, she was down to three when she moved? Go figure?

Roadstar10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Years ago, I had a dog that liked to sleep on the car hood! Toe nails and sand scratched it up pretty good. I took my Electric Fence Charger and hooked it up to the bumper and drove a long ground rod into the ground. It was a Pluse Type charger and he could actually hear it. I threw food on the hood and he still wouldn't go to it. I finally just grabbed him and pushed againts the car. He never slept on that hood again!!

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Buy a Hava-Heart trap. Bait it with canned cat food or tuna . Take them for a very long ride and release them . I have done this to 3 cats in my neighborhood . They never returned .

They don't return cause they find someone else's livestock... can't count the number of stray cats ive put down out here hanging around our chicken house at night. This aint fishing. No catch and release. If you trap it, take it to a shelter cause if you just release it, someoen else is going to do what you shoulda done in the first place and put it down.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Well, brought my dogs to my home today(in kennel). Pulled up home minutes ago and three of the cats were sitting about 30 feet from the kennel just watching my pitbull bark his head off at them...may have to go onto the next step I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not4Hire

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Get an old pair of panty hose from your wife. Go to fruit and vegetable stand and buy a **** ton of garlic pods ($5 worth). Put the pods of garlic in one leg of the panty hose, cut the leg off, and tie the end. Either hang it over your truck or throw it up on the cowl when you park it. Old Cajun man taught me that. Cats and vampires will stay away.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    I can't believe this thread has gone so long without someone threatening to kill you for even considering harming their children! What kind of Monsters are you people?

Cats just do what comes naturally to them and should be left alone. When they aren't sleeping on your truck they are cuddling in the beds of their mommies and daddies. They are French kissing their owners don't you know?

Cats are people too! There should be strict laws to protect these precious children. You should be arrested for even posting the hate I've seen here.

Come on! Parents with cat children unite!!!

;-)

G

gunguy11

No... What I can't believe is a board with numerous officers on it; allowing the ideas of animal cruelty to just be shared through this thread. Not a single one of you have cited laws or said what someone can be charged with for even attempting one of these attacks on a cat. Although, many of you will cite the the smallest statute if someone do much as even comes close to breaking a gun law... ( concealing without a permit or any other minor mistake).
    This is a shocker since we have so many great and upstanding members here..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom