CCW holster options for Glock 19?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    I used an MTac for many years, and thought they were great. Recently I modified a CTac that was meant for an officer's frame to fit a full size. Now I've all but abandoned the MTac, I'm really digging the all kydex holster.

Almost forgot to mention that I adjusted the front tab on the CTac to better fit the contour of my body. It stuck out pretty straight when I got it. It's on the right in this pic taken looking up from the bottom.
    CTac.jpg

Last edited:

Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Would the Crossbreed or Tucker be sold anywhere localy? I was planning on looking for something at the gunshow this weekend or cabelas or whatnot.

NRA Iota

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    The Suburbs of Iota
    Would the Crossbreed or Tucker be sold anywhere localy? I was planning on looking for something at the gunshow this weekend or cabelas or whatnot.

You'll find Galco holsters and a variety of others at Cabelas...which are the similar to Crossbreed. But if I am not mistaken, Crossbreed are special order from them.
    Every variety of holster has its ups and downs. You will go through a few of them before you find which is your personal favorite.
    My personal favorite is Crossbreed, but that is what works for me.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Just wanted to post an update. I went ahead a purchased a Minotaur from Comp-tac. I ended up getting the 9mm/.40./.357 slide version and I'll check it out and see how it works. Thanks for all the help guys (and gals?)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom