CCW Holster questions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t-train

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Good evening all.

I need some experienced advice. I'm looking to buy another holster to carry with. I have a Low Rider by RM and love it. Problem, I cant tuck in with it. I understand concealing is an art, but I need something I can tuck in a shirt with (i.e. a suit). Id prefer to stay away from belly bands and ankles. Id like an IWB of some sort. Anyone got any good/bad experiences? Kydex, leather, no pref. Trying to holster a Glock 27.

Thanks in advance!

Boudreaux

I B N AH DA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    CB Supertuck with G27 is my carry setup, works great and is extremely comfortable. No experience with the others mentioned so I can't comment on them. I purchased the Horsehide option, which is a little stiff and requires a longer break-in time but better with the humidity in our area.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    crossbreed supertuck, 100% I've seen lots of copies lately, they might be good as well, but I'd give my money to crossbreed. ordered one about a year ago for 1911, came in about 3 weeks with a pack of complimentary cherry lifesavers. Biggest drawback is it does not remove easily, and I have to unbutton my pants to put it back on. But it will hide you gun with your shirt tucked in and still give you a decent draw.

Top Bottom