CCW Insurance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frogman

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    I've been hearing ads for concealed carry legal defense insurance on Fox News. Does anyone have this insurance? They advertise at $99 for single and $150 for family. The last thing I need is more insurance that is not worth the premium. Any advice? I'm certain that George Zimmerman wished he had it.

Labadie

WFPD
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    BR
    Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.: I am a member of this group as they have been around for a while. Massad Ayoob sits on their board . He is world renowned for his self defense training. Not sure that makes ARLDN any better then some of the other options. ARLDN sends you a ton of very good educational stuff. They also promise to send initial legal funds to local attorney if needed after and event as well as send someone to your location if needed. I have been looking at other options lately due to the GZ case. I feel that there may be some additional benefits to some other options that I may feel I need in the future. I will update you if I choose any additional service in the future. Additionally I have a homeowners policy that gives me some coverage with additional rider policy for umbrella coverage.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    BTW, you can often bump up your HO liability coverage from 100K to 500K for not much (I think mine was like $50 a year). Can't guaranty it will protect you after a shooting but having the extra coverage is worth a few bucks.

Top Bottom