CCW Permit questions and issues

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russinbr

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I would like to obtain a CCW permit but have a unique issue. I have a younger brother that is a convicted felon with multiple arrests in multiple states. This would not be an issue at all in most cases but he has used my name and DL and SS numbers during some of these arrests to avoid being detained in jail.

I discovered this information 15+ years ago when I was stopped for speeding here in EBRP and ended up getting to try on a bright orange jumpsuit with the matching flip-flops. I also was about to be arrested by EBRPSO but thankfully the deputy that was to make the arrest has known my family for years and assisted clearing that issue up.

I have also had to visit the City Prosecutors Office to clear up multiple tickets and other issues related to this issue. I have supporting paperwork on the items I have knowledge of but I may not be aware of others that could have happened out of state.

Is there any way for me to obtain a scan of the NCIC to determine what is on my record and would that be sufficient to avoid any problems with the CCW application process.

Thank you in advance for any guidance provided.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    holy crap,,talk about a asswhooooooping needed to be handed down to someone.....man thatsucks you brother would do that to you..hope you fin dwhat you need and hope you get to beat his ass...i would be on a state by state man hunt if i had to spend on second n lockup because my brother was a turd

russinbr

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the information guys. Yes the ass whooping has been done multiple times. It is to the point I am tired of getting stitches and casts for my right hand it already limits me to which handguns I can operate.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    LSP I am going this morning to see your buddies at the LSP's Concealed Handguns to get printed and drop off my paperwork.

Hopefully not too soon after I get back from California the LSP will have a belated xmas gift for me... hehehe

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Damn. I haven't looked on here since this morning. I am off from now until Jan 6th. I think my daughter and I are going to go to Sherburne and shoot the 10/22, AK and AR. We leave for California on the 18th.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom