CCW renewal due, need training class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    My CCW is up 4/09. Is there a BR class soon or option for the Proof of Training? Anyone offer a class or have a schedule. How much are they running these days?

Anything going on tomorrow 2/1/9?

Thanks

L

Louisiana Shooter

I am doing an NRA Instructor Certification Course in Baton Rouge April 24th-26th. If you think you can do a better job than "some dimwit", come to my course and prove it!

L

Louisiana Shooter

My bad. I didn't realize that the moniker was being used in jest.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I personally can't recommend this dawg23. He posted some training videos and none of the instructors were holding their glocks sideways and yelling explicit profanities at the targets. I have watched a lot of rap videos and thought everyone held their glocks sideways.

j/k

L

Louisiana Shooter

One cannot effectively shoot one's Glock fawty correctly until one puts nite sights on the right side of the slide, where they belong.

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    sideways_gun_sight.jpg

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I personally can't recommend this dawg23. He posted some training videos and none of the instructors were holding their glocks sideways and yelling explicit profanities at the targets. I have watched a lot of rap videos and thought everyone held their glocks sideways.
    j/k

Sir:

You have not met the prerequisites for viewing the Advanced Video Series. The advanced series will cover, among other elements, the Half-Homie, the Full-Homie and the ever-popular DMF techniques.

Once you have successfully completed the Lorcin Open Carry course, we can discuss the possibility of enrolling you in the remainder of the required classes.

Top Bottom